Opinion: should IB get the "premiere" dipshit award

I don't remember saying that I would purchase your book on cock whispering In Bred the cock gobbling man .Was just inquiring about the release date seeing you are so busy sucking cock for the research. In Bred the cock gobbling man. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It is quite apparent from your intellectual shortcomings that you wouldn't be buying any books, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: even a social anthropology study in which you, CBJ7, and the cum-gobbling golem fucktard are the principal characters in the study. But thank you again for your personal and notable contributions to the study to date, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Such a book could never have been possible unless predicated upon a documented study of your sexually deviant behavior.
Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Yaaawwwwnnnn Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Post the link to the original poll, Corpy. Zzzzz... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Again, you refuse to post the link to the original poll. Again as always.
Again, you refuse to post the link to the original poll. Again as always. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You were the hands down winner, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM!

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=897663
You were the hands down winner, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM!

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=897663 Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Of course that's not the link to the original poll. It's not a poll at all.

It's just more of your worthless, juvenile lies, you gay fuck doll wannabe.

You were the premiere dipshit on this board. And you continue to be the first and only inductee into the ECCIE Dipshit Hall of Fame.

Not bad for a guy who wears shit-colored tights and roams around the midwest with a Fag Team wrestling partner...
congrats on the induction IB.
It is quite apparent from your intellectual shortcomings that you wouldn't be buying any books, Ekim the Inbred Chimp: even a social anthropology study in which you, CBJ7, and the cum-gobbling golem fucktard are the principal characters in the study. But thank you again for your personal and notable contributions to the study to date, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Such a book could never have been possible unless predicated upon a documented study of your sexually deviant behavior. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Quit flirting with me cock gobbler, there is no way I would participate in your study for the new book "The cock whisperer" It is a autobiography.
Of course that's not the link to the original poll. It's not a poll at all.

It's just more of your worthless, juvenile lies, you gay fuck doll wannabe.

You were the premiere dipshit on this board. And you continue to be the first and only inductee into the ECCIE Dipshit Hall of Fame.

Not bad for a guy who wears shit-colored tights and roams around the midwest with a Fag Team wrestling partner... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It is the original poll, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

congrats on the induction IB. Originally Posted by JCM800
You still haven't found your brain, have you 1-800-JCM-DATO?

Quit flirting with me cock gobbler, there is no way I would participate in your study for the new book "The cock whisperer" It is a autobiography.
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
No, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, once again you misconstrue. Even though the book is largely about you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, it cannot be an autobiography because you didn't write it.
It is the original poll, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

You still haven't found your brain, have you 1-800-JCM-DATO?

No, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, once again you misconstrue. Even though the book is largely about you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, it cannot be an autobiography because you didn't write it. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Quit trying to deflect cock gobbler.It is your book a autobiography on cock goggling called "The cock whisperer"
Quit trying to deflect cock gobbler.It is your book a autobiography on cock goggling called "The cock whisperer" Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're the "cock googler" Ekim the Inbred Chimp! Remember it was you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, that posted pictures of Weiner's weiner, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. That's why you are one of the main characters in the study, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Not my original poll Turd Warrior. We all know it.

Gotta be killing you that the pissant stole your spotlight.
You're the "cock googler" Ekim the Inbred Chimp! Remember it was you, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, that posted pictures of Weiner's weiner, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. That's why you are one of the main characters in the study, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Sad ass cock gobbler you efforts are getting feeble I have never posted pictures that is your bag when ideas fail. That is why you are the cock whisperer.
cock whisperer AND turd warrior.

IBIdiot is a fucking Six Flags of sick shit...
IB proves that there is intelligent life forms from Texas. Welcome to Pittsburgh Bro. The others are just stalker sand thieves. Distant yourself from these hyenas so us Yinzers know your not affiliated with them Originally Posted by bambino

You can't make this shit up folks!
It is the original poll, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You're a liar.
You're a liar. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What? The poll or your cum gobbling?