Do gentlemen in the Deep South enjoy a woman with all-natural hairy pussy, armpits, etc.?

I'm all natural and do not trim. However, I don't have a lot of hair.

I have been writing, for several years, that hair is the new cool. I just hope that men shaving "down there" becomes less of a norm here in Texas.

I swear, one of the reasons why I used to LOVE going to Chicago is men didn't do any manscaping, unless they were submissives or were into certain sports that required such.

I really like hair on a man. And hair on a woman? It's natural. Has pheromones associated with it.

If a woman is/was very hirsute, I could see her wishing to do some cleaning up and trimming her hair. However, I've never understood why men prefer a woman to have a pubis that doesn't look like an adult.

I "get it". No one has to slam me. But my preferences are more inline to the original poster.

Go girl!!!

Best,
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
As a guy with more than my share of hair on his body, I appreciate your comments Elisabeth. I still tend to do a little trimming up before a date but other than that, that's just the way it is. We all have our preferences I understand that. However, we really are getting kind of anal about conformity is looks. Personally, I think that is pretty destructive to the ladies always trying to fit into some image. Much easier for us guys to just have the $ requested. I think a little hair on the ladies would be a nice change!
Body hair is gross.
i go all natural but i trim it nicely
I like a hairy pussy, but the legs and armpits have got to be smooth.
I don't like shave 100% cause in the .middle irritating when it grows back out lol. Just a fuzzy patch!
Armpits no but pussy I can go either way but I prefer shaved unless she's a redhead then trimmed is better something about "firecrotch" is hot as hell to me.
no its fucking nasty please shave it now

i dont care if a girl likes her man with hair its not for her im the boss here it always looks better bald
Hair is gross.
Shave it then laser it. And NO it is not a young thing at all.
I'm all natural and do not trim. However, I don't have a lot of hair.

I have been writing, for several years, that hair is the new cool. I just hope that men shaving "down there" becomes less of a norm here in Texas.

I swear, one of the reasons why I used to LOVE going to Chicago is men didn't do any manscaping, unless they were submissives or were into certain sports that required such.

I really like hair on a man. And hair on a woman? It's natural. Has pheromones associated with it.

If a woman is/was very hirsute, I could see her wishing to do some cleaning up and trimming her hair. However, I've never understood why men prefer a woman to have a pubis that doesn't look like an adult.

I "get it". No one has to slam me. But my preferences are more inline to the original poster.

Go girl!!!

Best,
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
I agree. I never bought into the bald thing when it became popular. I don't like the pre-pubescent look and I am a pheromone afficionado. Even if I liked the look, hair removal is problematic for me (like many people of color) and really wouldn't be worth the discomfort and disfigurement. I do my armpits mainly because hair there is distracting for photo shoots... but I'll always have the nice kitty fur!

Of course there will always be those who prefer the little-girl look, but I'm glad to see that it isn't as de rigeur as it was for a while.
It's gross and not a young thing. I will not spend any coins on it. Totally disgusting. Just an opinion of course. So all of you have much fun.
"I don't like the pre-pubescent look"
That offends me. That is not even close to what it's about.
To me my armpit hair is like a pair of accessories that I always get to wear. It matches my dark hair and eyes and my furry kitty and it holds my pheromonal scent beautifully.
To me my armpit hair is like a pair of accessories that I always get to wear. It matches my dark hair and eyes and my furry kitty and it holds my pheromonal scent beautifully. Originally Posted by spicyzoey
Love it!
It's gross and not a young thing. I will not spend any coins on it. Totally disgusting. Just an opinion of course. So all of you have much fun.
"I don't like the pre-pubescent look"
That offends me. That is not even close to what it's about. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
I am sorry if I offended, it was not my intention to be rude. But pre-pubescent is what a bald pussy looks like to ME, and I just can't get past that- just as you can't get past the idea that natural fur is "gross and disgusting".

Maybe it isn't entirely a generational thing, but it is definitely a fashion thing. Back in the '70s and '80s, no one thought that natural fur was gross or unhygienic or whatever they're saying these days.
I'm older than you. I married my first in 77 so I know all about those days. Thank god they're gone. I like bald smooth pussy because I do not like hairy anything below her head. Tastes can differ but just because I like it smooth does not mean something else. That's all.

Tori Valentine and I love getting frisky in nature!