Ha, best idea EVER: Jello wrestling

I dunno...there would be more entertainment value for me to see Whispers Vs. Sixx with a little person(or ok, SEVERAL little people vyt!) as the referee... Angelina and Maxeen could be the ring girls that hold the cards up and walk around the ring between fights. Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy
Several little people eh? That would be entertaining for sure. Someone needs to do this. I will make the trip to Austin just to see it.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

What if I agreed to lick all the jello off of you????

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
You can't lick me and referee at the same time. You can lick me after the match.
Several little people eh? That would be entertaining for sure. Someone needs to do this. I will make the trip to Austin just to see it.

You can't lick me and referee at the same time. You can lick me after the match. Originally Posted by Naomi4u

I probably have better references for "licking" then Sixx can provide...... He's known to be rather selfish in some arenas.....
Hey Sixx Originally Posted by Whispers
Yes??...........

sixx
You GO girls!

And you too, ladies!

Even a blind guy can see what an ass whooping is taking place here!

You can't lick me and referee at the same time. You can lick me after the match.- for a small fee of $99.00 donated to the charity. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
There ya go, fixed it for ya naomi!
There ya go, fixed it for ya naomi! Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy
You GO girls!

And you too, ladies!

Even a blind guy can see what an ass whooping is taking place here!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What a crabapple....... This dude is a party pooper.................

sixx
You can't lick me and referee at the same time. You can lick me after the match. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Sweet............ what flavor of JELLO???

sixx
I think we settled on Lime

Makes for better Margarita Jello Shots
Now y'all did it! Brought down Hannah AND Naomi! Seriously?! It's so nice the way they make you break your own rules! I LOVE IT!!!

Seriously though. . . the margarita tasting jello sounds goooooood!

Sixx, we have to find a location....game on buddy! I look forward to seeing Francisca as a referee and Angelina as a ring girl and all the other ladies doing flips and tongue tricks that set your slick . . ummmm . . . sorry was getting excited.
I'm a single little almost a midget person...

How much does this gig pay? Being a midget would clasify as a fetish, so that's an xtra $50 to charity.
Now y'all did it! Brought down Hannah AND Naomi! Seriously?! It's so nice the way they make you break your own rules! I Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe
X1.
Boys will be boys.....

Sixx, we have to find a location....game on buddy! I look forward to seeing Francisca as a referee and Angelina as a ring girl Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe
Wow... I didn't think anyone could be hotter than the UFC ring girl who posed for Playboy but Angelina.......... yum yum......

I promise I will take it easy on you Maxeen.....

sixx
OK....It took me pulling some strings and its all I could get on such short notice...
Attached Images File Type: jpg midget attack pack.jpg (104.1 KB, 48 views)
Whispers where should I mail her for your birthday?

Damn give me a sec to load her up