Definition Of A.....

Oh well excuse me for expressing my opinion.
Obviously your opinion is more important... At least to YOU!!!

Alyssa's not my ATF, she's my BFF...
BFF is way above an ATF.... Originally Posted by Ur_1_only

^ I see. I was unaware of this small detail. If that's the case then I declare she's my ATF-BLFFNTT - All-Time Favorite Best Lover Friend Forever Now Top That jk
Oh well excuse me for expressing my opinion.
Obviously your opinion is more important... At least to YOU!!!

Alyssa's not my ATF, she's my BFF...
BFF is way above an ATF....

Take your best shot I can deal with it...
By the way the pant sizes y'all are talking about wouldn't work for me... IJS Originally Posted by Ur_1_only
You really are a fucktard aren't you again that has nothing to do with this thread and this thread has nothing to do with your BFF and she has no valuable input because my thread has nothing she can relate to because she think she is perfect...
^ I see. I was unaware of this small detail. If that's the case then I declare she's my ATF-BLFFNTT - All-Time Favorite Best Lover Friend Forever Now Top That jk Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Well done Zanzibar... Lol
Can't top that... Will just stay with BFF...

Note: (for your eyes only Zanzibar)
BFF does NOT stand for "Best Friend Forever"...
FYI...

Really Dorthy...?
Whatever, click your heels to go back to Kansas...!
Well done Zanzibar... Lol
Can't top that... Will just stay with BFF...

Note: (for your eyes only Zanzibar)
BFF does NOT stand for "Best Friend Forever"...
FYI...

Really Dorthy...?
Whatever, click your heels to go back to Kansas...! Originally Posted by Ur_1_only

Yes really no need to go back to Kansas... Maybe I need to click my heels against your head so your light in that head of yours will come on and you will get the whole thread... No one told you to comment if you don't like it get off this thread...
I've stayed out of this, but I will say one thing. My friend is exactly Dorthy's size except I'd say her boobs aren't as perky as DMs. She wears a size 9 in jeans/pants. She's built almost exactly the same. Muscular legs, round butt, small waist. I will say she weighs more than Dorthy states, but her boobs are bigger, too. Plus she's about 20 years older. She also fits into a size 6 or 8 dress.

I believe Dorthy is, indeed, a size 9. And she has no Mommy Tummy.

Dorthy, that last photo is quite perfect, by the way.

There is a great website where you can enter height, weight, etc and see photos of real women who fit those statistics.

http://www.mybodygallery.com
Finally someone who believes me damnit why would I lie ijs I honestly wear size 9 pants for her to say I'm bigger is stupid on her part... Thanks girl for your honest input kisses... I'm not by any means fat
This thread has helped me eliminate one and add another. Thanks.
Last time I saw Dorthy she wasn't wearing pants and wouldn't have looked at the size regardless. No mommy tummy or muffin top there. People here often focus on the wrong things.
Mmmmm....Dorthy...mmm...curves ...
Thanks for all yall who gave positive input kisses
Ok ok Dorthy I deserve all of that... No problem

I have never stated you were fat or had a mommy tummy! Actually your pic disproves both points... For me personally though, there was only one PERFECT human being who walked the face of this world... They crucified Him...

I've never seen or heard Alyssa say she was perfect. Pant sizes? He'll I don't know nothing about ladies pant sizes... IJS... I can accept whatever you say your size is because I don't know any different...

Apologize if my comments did not add to your thread regarding mommy tummies. Yes if you'd like to knock some sense into my head I'm sure it would be fun...!!!
Alyssa, No offense to you, but your fan club/team is getting a little creepy.
YO YO YO YO YO.....

I don't give a fuck 'bout no pant sizes.

Baby girl after seeing this pic I gotta jonesin' for wantin' to paint that pretty face of yours.

So wha it do? Wha it do?

I ain't oriental either, but I got that secret sauce.

Where I send my references shawty?
Women's pant sizes all look the same to me balled up on the floor at the foot of the bed
This thread...officially facepalm...