Happy Easter, Y'all!

The fact remains that IBCulling advocates culling to improve society. The feebleminded....
What would your interpretation of culling be?
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

I don't know, but if I were you I would be in hiding, Munchkinbrain!
My interpretation?

Who gives a shit whether he dislikes Jewish people or not? Or said so or not.
The brutal fact remains, and will never, never, never, never, go away. The fact remains that IBCulling advocates culling to improve society. The feebleminded. That's who Hitler went after first. Can you remind me who was a place or two down his list after culling started?
It doesn't bother you to hear any talk of culling?
Please excuse me for thinking a Jew would be somewhat sensitive to hearing someone talk like that.
As for showing you his quote, I'll do that when IBCulling denies he said it. And then expanded on it.

And just for a minute, pretend I'm telling the truth about him saying that.

Moot point. You read it. And chose to ignore it. Of course if you want to deny he said it......... Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
IBIdiot isn't feeble minded. He's scared shitless of the Jew and the Negro.

JL is neither a Jew nor a Lawyer. He's a JERK.
My interpretation?

Who gives a shit whether he dislikes Jewish people or not? Or said so or not.
The brutal fact remains, and will never, never, never, never, go away. The fact remains that IBCulling advocates culling to improve society. The feebleminded. That's who Hitler went after first. Can you remind me who was a place or two down his list after culling started?
It doesn't bother you to hear any talk of culling?
Please excuse me for thinking a Jew would be somewhat sensitive to hearing someone talk like that.
As for showing you his quote, I'll do that when IBCulling denies he said it. And then expanded on it.

And just for a minute, pretend I'm telling the truth about him saying that.

Moot point. You read it. And chose to ignore it. Of course if you want to deny he said it......... Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
So unlike the rest of your lib-retarded, statist brethren, MasterDickMuncher, you don't think the BLM would treat you and your ilk kindly?

IBIdiot isn't feeble minded. He's scared shitless of the Jew and the Negro.

JL is neither a Jew nor a Lawyer. He's a JERK. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You still haven't addressed the OP, dicksmear.
You still haven't addressed the OP, dicksmear. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Go screw yourself, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Consider the Original Poster addressed, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Go screw yourself, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Consider the Original Poster addressed, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You still haven't addressed the Original Post of this thread, IBIdiot. Just flinging feces, dallying in your own poop and barfing on the board.

What a disgrace you are to all things sacred to Chridtians. And you call yourself a hate monger!