Stimulus checks

• oeb11
  • 04-16-2020, 07:06 AM
LM - well written, Sir!!!
I may come across as an asshole on a whore board but according to my friends and family in RL, I have a heart of gold.

In all seriousness, I just believe in giving back if you are able to do so. If you can't, no big deal but if you can, to me you should both financially and with your time. I'm blessed and I don't take that for granted. I give a lot of my time and money and I love it.

Edit: Thanks oeb11 and SR. Just speaking from the heart.
Errors with stimulus checks-

Recently divorced folks who filed jointly
People who have changed bank accounts
Recently deceased

even saw some people's money go to their tax preparer not sure how that happened

these are some of the errors I've been reading about so if any of these apply to you or family member please take note
Errors with stimulus checks-

Recently divorced folks who filed jointly
People who have changed bank accounts
Recently deceased

even saw some people's money go to their tax preparer not sure how that happened

these are some of the errors I've been reading about so if any of these apply to you or family member please take note Originally Posted by Sienna91
Yes, course they said right from the get go that certain things would cause delays or errors in disbursing the funds.

The site was available to start checking your individual statuses as of yesterday when the majority of initial amounts were set to deposit. Check your status and act accordingly.

As it stands the success ratio seem very high in the initial payout. As was noted earlier in this thread, an absolute success rate is beyond do able in a 2-3 week period.
We know the twit in chief huggers on here will not cash their nancy check/deposit. Trump suckers are in the top 5% or really really stupid. Just watch their post lol
Here's a question-

If you typically owe and don't get a refund because you make too much money will the IRS automatically have your bank account information?

If you look clearly at the stipulations for the stimulus check you can actually make a pretty decent amount of money and still qualify for a check because for every $100 you were over the threshold they deduct $5 from your check. So you can still get a decent check if you are claiming children

But a lot of people don't know that
Pelosi is a fucking bitch, fuck her and her tacking on riders to the stimulus package.
Hope the ugly ass bitch dies of corona. Originally Posted by Lester Krinklesac
LOL tell us how you really feel

Because you described white people as redneck pig farmers. Snitch.
Originally Posted by gnadfly
I didn't say they were White.. I said they are from West Virginia.. my remark must have hit you in the gut.

#1: It's not a "refund" check. #2: It's not taxable....YET!

How it is treated next year will depend on the Fall elections. Originally Posted by LexusLover

total lie.. why bother?

Here's a question-

If you typically owe and don't get a refund because you make too much money will the IRS automatically have your bank account information?
Originally Posted by Sienna91
no.. direct deposit accounts ONLY, no direct debits information on file.
total lie.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
That's an informative grade school response. Grow up Tranny.
https://nypost.com/2020/04/16/43k-us...ing-1-6m-each/

Rich folks loophole Originally Posted by Sienna91
It had lots of loopholes and issues in the hurrily passed effort.

The lower to middle class loophole is the extra $600 per week in unemployment benefits.

The ones screwed are the mid level small businesses who didn't qualify or file immediately. That money already ran out.
And I personally don't think they're going to get any more funding to it. I mean why would they if half of the states are opening back up May 1st through 4th then we can kiss all these stimulus benefits goodbye
Sienna, have you paid taxes the last few years? Don't answer if you feel uncomfortable or compromised by my question.
The last few years I've been a college student that didn't make much money so I actually got a refund.

And as far as this year I have not filed yet
The last few years I've been a college student that didn't make much money so I actually got a refund.

And as far as this year I have not filed yet Originally Posted by Sienna91
And from what I see in your posts, a very perceptive college student, apparently one of the few not brainwashed by their professors.

You have more insight into the Stimulus than most and are asking the right questions about it.