Regarding the unfortunate name dropping issue

this line from the first paragraph of the OP is good for a chuckle

..... I always deflect drama Originally Posted by Robyn Rylie Sin
How this thread began:

How it ended up:

I'm sure most who have poste din the thread feel more like this. They can decide which end they're on.

or

Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Dude obviously has some game. Look at those legs.

If Htking had half the game as the bearded one above, he could probably still pay Robyn to fuck him.

I still think it's funny as hell that he got dumped by his ATF in public for being a stalkerish douche.

I wonder how many potential appts Cosette missed out on over his braggary of having an appt with her the other day. No one wants to expose themselves to the possibility of an obsessive client who can't let things go. Obviously. Hence the reason Robyn had to do what she did. She's a smart girl.
I can see people who visit any of the girls he's mentioned getting their pm's filled by this guy. Looking to make a connection, get some details, hobby vicariously, etc.

And that body building meme always reminds me of Arli$$.
UUUUUUUUhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

I look at that and can't help but hear.

You made Santa's naughty list.
BLAHH, BLAHHH , Blahh, Blahhh, . Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Im pretty sure Robyn and Cossette are doing just fine they're young and pretty. You on the other hand need to save up for retirement and hip replacement because to be honest with you i dont know how many year you got left on that body.
Htking is taking a couple of days off so enjoy the weekend and let this thread die.
Htking is taking a couple of days off so enjoy the weekend and let this thread die. Originally Posted by Namssa
YAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Spikebaby
Cha-ching, mfr!!!! Hahahahahaha

Thanks, Htking.

Ya I'm sure Robyn and Cosette are doing just fine too, especially after Robyn publicly distanced herself from you. But I knew posting that would send you over the edge. Thancks again. Lmfao
Well on that note...it's time to log off, have a sandwich and crack open a cold PBR by the pool.

Enjoy the weekend everyone!
Sorry, but had to get in my YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too!!!!!

:=) hehehehehhe!!!
Htking admitted on this thread on a reply to me that he has no class. Now he can use his banishment to try to learn how to have some class.

Htking, if you read this....

Go read something. Anything. Go to a library and politely (if you know how) ask for a book that will teach you to have some class and treat women with respect..

Good luck
Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Sometimes I'm just wrong........

Moral of the story here....tricks remember just hit it an quit it.