Obama buying a $15 million home!!!

On the internet you can claim to know anything and everything.[/URL] Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
But if you claim to have earned 3 Ivy degrees (but you can't say in what) you sure as hell better post articulate, informed comments. Otherwise you become a laughingstock.
But if you claim to have earned 3 Ivy degrees (but you can't say in what) you sure as hell better post articulate, informed comments. Otherwise you become a laughingstock. Originally Posted by lustylad
He stated years ago he had 3 degrees. He then said he had 2. Now it’s back to 3??
He stated years ago he had 3 degrees. He then said he had 2. Now it’s back to 3?? Originally Posted by bambino
Well, let's give him a chance to explain when he returns. Or maybe he'll just call everyone who inquires a 7th grader?
When the obamas left the white house, what did the Trumps do to fumigate and sanitize it? The smell must've been awful and I'm sure there were lots of bug problems.
They burned the Constitution.
They burned the Constitution. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

your ilk claim that yet you can't cite one example. Obama on the other hand ..

President Obama's Top 10 Constitutional Violations Of 2013

https://www.forbes.com/sites/realspi.../#5a5680eb7667

Obama Leaves the Constitution Weaker Than He Found It

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...und-it/512015/

When the obamas left the white house, what did the Trumps do to fumigate and sanitize it? The smell must've been awful and I'm sure there were lots of bug problems. Originally Posted by Tom Stanks
Why do you think it stunk, Ike, err, Tom, errrr, Nate, errrrr, Humpty?

You know there are a bunch of guys here who are rooting for you.

I'm not one of them.

Originally Posted by eccielover
How many $15 million homes are listed for sale in Pissburg?

Besides bambino's, of course?

How many $15 million homes are listed for sale in Pissburg? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And that matters why. You jealous?
How many $15 million homes are listed for sale in Pissburg?

Besides bambino's, of course?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
More than you would think. But it would be far bigger than Obama’s in Martha’s Vineyard. You can buy a 4 million dollar house in Pittsburgh just as nice. But that’s a great thing about living in Pittsburgh. Housing is reasonable and the public school system is really good. Especially in some townships. My home in Austin would be worth $800,000. In Boston over a million. I paid $350,000. 4200sq ft ranch. That was in 1998
wrong.

Actually that number is ZERO.
wrong.

Actually that number is ZERO. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What number Shitposter? There are homes owned by the Mellon’s and Fricks that will never be for sale. The fact of the matter is, there are homes that are bigger than Obama’s for far less.
Read the thread, buddy.

You’re making a mess of yourself.

Be glad you’re living in a low rent city.

Geographically speaking, of course.
Wtf is wrong with you today? You're the one making the mess. Put your bib back on, sit up in your high chair and stop playing with your Gerber's meal.

Why would any major city want to be as overpriced as Martha's Vineyard?

But since you think it's a badge of honor, tell us if you could afford this listing...

https://www.post-gazette.com/life/ho...s/201703120006