A List of Providers Serving Black Clientele

I have been TRYING to let you hit it! Scary ass Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Hey Rambro, I guess now you know who it dat dere is, LMAO
Whoever your avatar is, tell her she need to let me hit that!

Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Now Reese does have a special for Black History Month!
Now Reese does have a special for Black History Month! Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
Yeah but hell don't wait until February. Trust me
I agree with the OP... I would like a list of guys who don't see AA women... It would be a big help so that I'm not responding to those that don't see AA when they post an ISO... then I get rude comments back in my inbox... I dislike getting those rude comments back in my inbox...
Gooooddddaaammmn, Reese! You've gotten THAT fine?!?!?? Damn, woman! What the hell you been eating?!

I'm not scared of you..... [mumble] anymore.

If I wasn't so far away right now, I'd.....
Race couldn't be more unimportant ..... I screen to avoid assholes/rapists/pimps/robs/LE/other dangerous men ..... not for race.

My "race policy" is i'm EO (equal opportunity).
Now Reese does have a special for Black History Month! Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
Yep.. I do. I got great feedback and positive responses from lots of gentlemen of every race. I'm gonna do again next year!

Yeah but hell don't wait until February. Trust me Originally Posted by EastDago
Thank you!

Gooooddddaaammmn, Reese! You've gotten THAT fine?!?!?? Damn, woman! What the hell you been eating?!

If I wasn't so far away right now, I'd..... Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
We'll see...
Whoever your avatar is, tell her she need to let me hit that!

Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
I have been TRYING to let you hit it! Scary ass Originally Posted by Reese Foster

If I wasn't so far away right now, I'd..... Originally Posted by Rambro Creed

I can't believe RAMBRO is this shy in a thread such as this........WOW.......Where is the soapbox.............

Just kidding......so don't pull out the soap box.....lol

Reese is very hot........glad she is in H-Town now...........I'll be rolling up on her real soon......

Hey Ike, if Houston and New Orleans are not keeping you busy enough I can help fix that ... ijs.

If they are articulate and speak with proper diction and respectful, then I will see them, but if they hood.... Forget it.
Race couldn't be more unimportant ..... I screen to avoid assholes/rapists/pimps/robs/LE/other dangerous men ..... not for race. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Clear, concise, and smart. Best answer yet, imo.
(How does it not make any sense, if you are not hotter or sexier than the black women that I can fuck for free, then why would I pay to fuck you, expecially when I could meet girls like you on any given day and fuck them. you see I was trying to be civil with you but you had to go there, so now I am just going to keep it real, you are not all that to me and if i am going to get some black pussy besides what I already can get, it has to at least be an upgrade in some way and you just don't do it for me)
But keepin it real....

Tell me when did I ask you to come up to Dallas to fuck me from wherever the fuck you live....

I do not care who you fuck retard. I wouldn't have you as a client if you begged me too. Idiot.
#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.

Oh and this summer I was in recovery for 6 weeks after my surgery so.... I wasn't worried about taking appointments. I know that your bird brain couldn't put two and two together so I'll chalk that up to your brain that's two times too small for your body.
Careful Mya, you may have already seen the gent and just didn't realize it...

P411 is awesome
Careful Mya, you may have already seen the gent and just didn't realize it...

P411 is awesome Originally Posted by DickEmDown
Please I don't need any advice from you. Like you have any care...