IF I WAS BLACK, POOR AND CAUGHT IN GENERATIONAL POVERTY i WOULD BE RIOTING TOO !!!!

I have no vendetta! You are funny! Claiming to be a God Fearing Christian while continuing in and bragging about activity that dishonors Christ is hysterical! Pray for me if you want, but I doubt if the Christian God hears unrepentant sinners. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
If he's there, which I doubt, I don't think he hears prayers from old cum-guzzling queens either, you cum-guzzling queen. I bet you breath smells like an old-lady fart passing through an onion.
..”They Shot That Boy For No Reason !”

LMAO! http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...-in-baltimore/

• DSK
  • 05-05-2015, 07:26 AM
Video Break...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvkZ9JKGoSY Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Could you repost, please? The link didn't work, and i enjoy most of your videos.
  • DSK
  • 05-05-2015, 07:28 AM
If he's there, which I doubt, I don't think he hears prayers from old cum-guzzling queens either, you cum-guzzling queen. I bet you breath smells like an old-lady fart passing through an onion. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Why wouldn't he hear such a prayer? Do you believe God hates queers? BTW, COG is not gay and that's why I think you are so hateful towards him.
I bet you breath smells like an old-lady fart passing through an onion. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You self-proclaimed ignoramus.
You self-proclaimed ignoramus. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Your teeth called, your breath STINKS!
.... your breath STINKS! Originally Posted by WombRaider
That's "blow back" from you expelling hot air, but if you think it's mine ...

... your are too close. Step back.

What's this thread about?
You are a fucking moron wombraider. There are racist elements in all parts of society. But the old mantra of "Tea Party and Republicans are racist and hate the poor" is bull shit!! Just like the left constantly saying Conservatives want dirty air and dirty water, war on women. What a load of fucking crap!! Being a Republican myself, and knowing MANY others, I don't know ANYONE who HATES blacks, wants dirty air and water, or wants a war on women. Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
The reason why Liberals say things like that is because it pisses them off that Republicans actually try to do something to clean the dirty air and dirty water that they create.

Jim
The reason why Liberals say things like that is because it pisses them off that Republicans actually try to do something to clean the dirty air and dirty water that they create.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
If the liberals would quit talking so much the air would probably naturally clean itself. Their piss and shit are not biodegradable, so artificial treatment is necessary.

If the liberals would quit talking so much the air would probably naturally clean itself. Their piss and shit are not biodegradable, so artificial treatment is necessary. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Two perfect examples of just how idiotic the right can be. One is decrying the ability to actually make the planet better for future generations and the other is talking about someone else's hot air... by spewing hot air of his own. Priceless.
Two perfect examples of just how idiotic the right can be. One is decrying the ability to actually make the planet better for future generations and the other is talking about someone else's hot air... by spewing hot air of his own. Priceless. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Perfect example of liberal hot air contaminating the internet. Zero substance.
Perfect example of liberal hot air contaminating the internet. Zero substance. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I made a point. What did you do? You basically said "I know you are, but what am I".
Two perfect examples of just how idiotic the right can be. One is decrying the ability to actually make the planet better for future generations and the other is talking about someone else's hot air... by spewing hot air of his own. Priceless. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You sound stupid as usual.

Jim
You sound stupid as usual.

How pitiful your life must be. If you're going to call me stupid, at least do it when I've done or said something that is actually stupid. If you honestly believe that republicans care about the environment, that's goddamn stupid. Prove it.