Even when I'm ugly, he still better love me
And I can be late for a date that's fine
But he better be on time.
Any man of mine'll say it fits just right
When last year's dress is just a little too tight
And anything I do or say better be okay
When I have a bad hair day"

-Shania Twain

Étouffée from The Faded Rose and key lime pie martinis after from Maddie's Place next door. I was a very happy girl last night!
"Any man of mine better be proud of me

-Shania Twain

Étouffée from The Faded Rose and key lime pie martinis after from Maddie's Place next door. I was a very happy girl last night! Originally Posted by Vannah
The world needs more Key Lime Cutie Pies like Vannah
The world needs more Key Lime Cutie Pies like Vannah Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Aww thank you, handsome! I'm almost as cute as you are.
Aww thank you, handsome! I'm almost as cute as you are. Originally Posted by Vannah
Aw, shucks 🖤
Darling you couldn’t be ugly if you tried! We have never even met but your personality shines bright enough to make we want to see you regardless of your physical beauty!

"Any man of mine better be proud of me

-Shania Twain

Étouffée from The Faded Rose and key lime pie martinis after from Maddie's Place next door. I was a very happy girl last night! Originally Posted by Vannah
Darling you couldn’t be ugly if you tried! We have never even met but your personality shines bright enough to make we want to see you regardless of your physical beauty! Originally Posted by g0lfnutt
You are far too kind and you certainly know how to make a lady smile! Thank you, love.
A gorgeous woman.
You never have to worry about those concerns Shania expressed.I am sure any man of yours worships the ground you walk on.
A gorgeous woman. Originally Posted by Mr. Rothstein
Thank you, my dear!
You never have to worry about those concerns Shania expressed.I am sure any man of yours worships the ground you walk on. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Thanks, babe! I never realized just how important it was to be worshipped for the dumpster fire of a human being that I am until I finally had that kind of adoration from someone. It's truly life changing!
I am glad you have found Mr. Right
I can't decide whether I like the photo better in color or in black and white. The black and white feels so classic to me, but what do y'all think?

Sidenote: I was devastated that they were out of bone marrow because I was looking forward to trying it, but the saffron and smoked poblano risotto from SO in Hillcrest is absolutely to die for!

I like the B & W cause it’s classy, but the last pic shows your award winning smile 😉
I like the B & W cause it’s classy, but the last pic shows your award winning smile 😉 Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Aww thank you, handsome! Black and white is my favorite too.
You can just call me Becky With The Good Hair Color. A cheap boxed color from Walmart could NEVER!

The meds my dermatologist gave me has cleared my skin up 100% and I'm really loving my flawless, makeup-free face!

Also, now that I have a top lip no one can tell me anything, not that they ever could. I'm just having me a little bad bitch day today. My fabulous gay hairdresser of every woman's dreams has absolutely no business hyping me up like this!