SHE FINALY DID IT. LOLABREA's MEW SHOWCASE

Omg! Lol i love when people read cliff notes then comment lol!!

Bt was on a blacklist website as a provider who was recording sessions and blackmailing people. Her face photos flabby old pasty skin pics posted with her provider name website ect....

It would be like someone posting a link to my p411 on eccie lol that is not outting.... but that's why Bt didn't want us to know who she was because we all can see her previous scams (2 reports)

Bitch tits got bitch slapped and has now taken down her own photos and closed up shop lol! Messed with the wrong latina...

Exnyer outed who she was to everyone and now we all can see his over sucked in half dead white pasty droopy stomach avatar that was Bt. And this whole time i thought his avatar was casey anthony. R I (motherfucking) p bitch tits learn your lesson and come back with a new handle. ... I'll be waiting
Omg! Lol i love when people read cliff notes then comment lol!!

Bt was on a blacklist website as a provider who was recording sessions and blackmailing people. Her face photos flabby old pasty skin pics posted with her provider name website ect....

It would be like someone posting a link to my p411 on eccie lol that is not outting.... but that's why Bt didn't want us to know who she was because we all can see her previous scams (2 reports)

Bitch tits got bitch slapped and has now taken down her own photos and closed up shop lol! Messed with the wrong latina...

Exnyer outed who she was to everyone and now we all can see his over sucked in half dead white pasty droopy stomach avatar that was Bt. And this whole time i thought his avatar was casey anthony. R I (motherfucking) p bitch tits learn your lesson and come back with a new handle. ... I'll be waiting Originally Posted by Lolabrea01

+1,000,000 Lola!
Normally I'm all for treating others the way I want to be treated, regardless of how they are treating me. But, bitchtits has come on here bad mouthing almost everyone. I have never met this "woman" (a term I use loosely, a real woman doesn't act like that), yet she continually mentioned me in her comments and promoted negativity throughout the board, even in my thread which was created to promote positivity here. I'm sorry but what goes around comes around. Goodbye BT. It was not fun while it lasted. I don't know what happened to you in your life but you attract more bees with honey than you do with shit. You should try to be a little more positive and good things will come.
Damn that's got to be a record return-only-to-get-banned-again turn around. And she didn't even start the threAD.
Way to go Lolabrea!!! That is how you do it!!!
Exnyer outed who she was to everyone and now we all can see his over sucked in half dead white pasty droopy stomach avatar that was Bt. And this whole time i thought his avatar was casey anthony. R I (motherfucking) p bitch tits learn your lesson and come back with a new handle. ... I'll be waiting Originally Posted by Lolabrea01
Okay, I laughed so hard at this thread I actually snorted. Damn, you latina's are just brutal! Chicas locas! Don't I know it from past experiences with Hispanic hunnies. I bet angry sex with Lola is off the charts.