Draw the prophet shootings in Texas

You two want to get a room?
Ouch! So where does he pack his gerbils?

. Originally Posted by lustylad
Hell if I know! But for God's sake don't tell PETA!!!!!!
Hell if I know! But for God's sake don't tell PETA!!!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
You two sound like you're just dying to find out where each other hides the salami. Why don't you pin the tail on each other's ass.
  • DSK
  • 05-05-2015, 05:49 PM
You can't spell in english or spanish. Pick one language to suck at. Please. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Assumes facts not in evidence, plus you should have capitalized the word "English" and the word "Spanish" as you should know, since you are a writer. You really shouldn't make grammatical errors when you accuse someone of "sucking" at a language.
Assumes facts not in evidence, plus you should have capitalized the word "English" and the word "Spanish" as you should know, since you are a writer. You really shouldn't make grammatical errors when you accuse someone of "sucking" at a language. Originally Posted by DSK
I'm not a writer... quit fucking up and I'll quit pointing it out. Get a complete grasp on one language before branching out into another. Just some friendly advice.
I'm not a writer... Originally Posted by WombRaider
or a thinker or even a reader.

But as a post ho, you might make top "eccie contributor" by EOY.

God help us. That is, if you don't change your handle again.
or a thinker or even a reader.

But as a post ho, you might make top "eccie contributor" by EOY.

God help us. That is, if you don't change your handle again. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I thought I heard a turdfly buzzing around. Nobody likes you. Or takes you seriously. Get over it.
Texas, where they want Moses in the history books alongside the founding fathers. Moses, a fucking composite of several people, if he existed at all, in the history books. Let that sink in for a minute and you'll begin to understand the level of stupidity we're dealing with. When I see that some crazy shit has happened, it's good odds that it happened in Texas.

You can always tell a texan. You just can't tell them much. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I have never lived in Texas so what I say is not because I have some blindness for Texas. I said it could be done anywhere, it could only be done in Texas. It is and always been a state with a strong streak of independence! They don't give a ship about being politically correct! Nobody gets away with insulting unless your ready to get insulted back! Nobody gets to whine and play the victim Nile insulting simple sensibilities! They have guns and don't give a shit about any bodies idea about them having guns!
The idea's that is creating these radical ideas are right here in this country. We have politicians that are so politically correct, gutless and cowards that we can't even have a honest conversation because someone might whine! So, only in Texas do they have the balls and guns to just say, let's just get this shit out in the open and get it over with.
In Texas, out first amendment rights were protected by our second amendment rights!
  • DSK
  • 05-05-2015, 09:53 PM
I'm not a writer... quit fucking up and I'll quit pointing it out. Get a complete grasp on one language before branching out into another. Just some friendly advice. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You are compounding your error. You are the one who screwed up the English language!
If you flip the IS-IS flag over, you can see Omuhammad's(3) doing inappropriate things with sheep... IJS

In Texas, our first amendment rights were protected by our second amendment rights! Originally Posted by Hermosa
By a solitary patrol officer with a pistol against two terrorists with assault rifles.

Dead. Saved the taxpayers of Texas lots of bucks.

Apparently the Garland PD has a "healthy" firearms training standard.
If you flip the IS-IS flag over, you can see Omuhammad's(3) doing inappropriate things with sheep... IJS

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I B how does Gofundme compare to the Bakery? As a pharmacist I can refuse a prescription if I feel something is wrong with the prescription- i.e- forgery, dose is dangerous, etc, but if a gay person drops off a prescription. If an attorney doesn't think I have a good case he has the right to refuse to take my case- far different from an attorney saying I won't represent you because you re black or gay.
SLOBBRIN, is the bakery not-for-profit?

never mind. That was a legitimate question.

let me phrase it another way...

Does your mama know you're a butt slamming fagnit?
You are compounding your error. You are the one who screwed up the English language! Originally Posted by DSK
What makes YOU a fucking authority on the Englsh language, fraud Flintstone?
I B how does Gofundme compare to the Bakery? As a pharmacist I can refuse a prescription if I feel something is wrong with the prescription- i.e- forgery, dose is dangerous, etc, but if a gay person drops off a prescription. If an attorney doesn't think I have a good case he has the right to refuse to take my case- far different from an attorney saying I won't represent you because you re black or gay. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
There are other bakeries, pharmacists, and attorneys. Maybe not all of them are "God Fearing Christians," but there are alternatives.