"JADEROSE" ThreAD A SAFE PLACE...AUSTIN announces a COED ThreAD. The New Sanctuary City ThreAD for OLD, UGLY & BBW'S.

The word a lot is not spelled ALOT. Just trying to help you not look so fucking stupid.

Just joking buddy. I failed Hooker English 101 three times. I alao cant spelll worth a crap. However, I did pass hooker ecconomics with a C+. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
OFF TOPIC (USE PM SYSTEM)

Toushe is a tranny douche. My lover uses them. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
I'm sl, what are you smoking? What are you talking about? What is it I have lost? Mandle? LMFOA!!!I never nor would I ever have a mandle. I can say what I need to say just fine and have no need or desire to hide behind a mandle. SMH Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
OFF TOPIC

You know what? Why am I talking to the king of fools and Trolls? I'm never going to get that troll king to have manners,common decency, or even common sense. Nothing gets though all that shit for brains. Well I've got people to do and stuff to play with. Bye Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
OFF TOPIC SAFE PLACE FOR EVERYONE EXCEPT SL?

• Gamer
  • 04-29-2017, 08:30 AM
Im never one to disappoint
Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
I'd hit it!
Uncle SL,

may be time to bring out the RED Flag???

I mean to imagine NW as a
OLD, UGLY & BBW'S.
is just disgusting.
She has no place or sanctuary in here
Uncle SL,

may be time to bring out the RED Flag???

I mean to imagine NW as a

is just disgusting.
She has no place or sanctuary in here Originally Posted by fun2come
Your too nice to me. Maybe because yoy love pretzels who knows.

I found an old thread with people pondering my disappearance and stating i sure was packing on the lbs ��

Im just normal sized now but im sure there are some who would find me to be fat compared with what i used to look like.
Your too nice to me. Maybe because yoy love pretzels who knows.

I found an old thread with people pondering my disappearance and stating i sure was packing on the lbs ��

Im just normal sized now but im sure there are some who would find me to be fat compared with what i used to look like. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Not again???

Just messin' with ya ... I wish
Not again???

Just messin' with ya ... I wish Originally Posted by fun2come
Pretzel bun in the oven?
I kept hearing about the Austin thread being a little crazy. Wow that was an understatement. This is fun reading
I kept hearing about the Austin thread being a little crazy. Wow that was an understatement. This is fun reading Originally Posted by burkalini
My man.... How have you been Burk?
I kept hearing about the Austin thread being a little crazy. Wow that was an understatement. This is fun reading Originally Posted by burkalini
If we pitched a tent over this mofo we could call it a circus,fat clowns and all.
Not again???

Just messin' with ya ... I wish Originally Posted by fun2come
Always a voice of reason. Thanks Burk.
"JADEROSE" ThreAD A SAFE PLACE

That's right... Austin Coed announces this threAD designated exclusively for OLD, UGLY & BBW Hookers. (TS / Fudge Packers Please Go To KCM)

MAX out your ADS? Post repeatedly in SNATCH and still not enough business? Well this is your safe place. Post your OLD, UGLY, BBW ASSES Off right here. I personally moderate this threAD making sure no one will attack you. Call you desperate,used up or worn out. Hey if when you walk into a room and the nice jump up on the table... this is "YOUR" ThreAD. Hell yes you are allowed to post pictures. Hell we expect it!

Not going to visit for a month... shit no worries start testing the waters. Throw out your best bait. Austin's full of OLD, UGLY, BBW Men so this should be a match made in heaven.

No more "Where are the best places to stay ThreADS. (Arboretum & Domain Areas) any and all stupid questions ask them here instead of starting a ThreAD. They'll come after you out there but hear you are safe!

Not every one will be qualified to post here. All rulings will be made by our staff. We will take measures to make sure you qualify.
Originally Posted by Still Looking
WELCOME TO THE SAFE PLACE

SMH