Pretty providers

Somebody mentioned Sadie early in this thread. This is all I have of her. Originally Posted by tuckahoe

Man, she was awesome. Chubby just thinking of her.

One of the most famous ever!!! One I miss!!! Originally Posted by tuckahoe

She was a eat your Wheaties provider.
She was a eat your Wheaties provider. Originally Posted by maximus

Yes, she was! And she loved to swallow! A rare and wonderful trait!!!
If you’re looking for upscale and quality you’ve found the right one !!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg B93E9BD0-5A28-4BDF-A328-E726A850C463.jpeg (183.3 KB, 466 views)
Holy Guacamole!

You in Arkansas?

If you’re looking for upscale and quality you’ve found the right one !! Feel free to text or call me 4698373835 for Unrushed fun !!!! Originally Posted by sinsation21
If you’re looking for upscale and quality you’ve found the right one !! Originally Posted by sinsation21
Holy Guacamole!

You in Arkansas? Originally Posted by Exchequer
I wish she was and I wish she would let us know when she comes to central arkansas.

Anyone remember Jewels? A lady I never met, unfortunately! Originally Posted by tuckahoe

I spent time with her on a few occasions, but it has been nearly a decade since the last encounter. She was really sweet and had a way of making both of us instantly feel comfortable as soon as the door opened. Last I heard I think she had planned to move to another state and retire from entertainment occupations.

Kyla, another blast from the past! Originally Posted by tuckahoe

I miss Kyla too, she did not stay around long enough.

I don't have a pic anymore, but do you remember JadeLR? She was great, always oozing cuteness and sweetness with a coy smile. Really miss her too.
I think Jaylen was the prettiest provider I ever saw and really good at what she did...any pics...
I think Jaylen was the prettiest provider I ever saw and really good at what she did...any pics... Originally Posted by Johnsson
Funny you say that. I reached out to her the other day
  • BK
  • 02-06-2020, 04:24 PM
I think Jaylen was the prettiest provider I ever saw and really good at what she did...any pics... Originally Posted by Johnsson
Yes; but no.
Anyone seen TK recently. Originally Posted by theotherguy1
Im still here lover

Warning!! One kiss and you will forget who she is and who you are!
KellyK...NWA