Tara Evans thinks waaaay too much of herself

• shilo
  • 02-05-2017, 07:13 AM
Everyone knows she is a certifiable nut case.
Tara! Thanks for the raw butt grudge fuck yesterday!!! You rock! Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
  • DSK
  • 02-05-2017, 12:31 PM
Everyone knows she is a certifiable nut case. Originally Posted by shilo
Assumes facts not in evidence, and you cannot tell us what everyone knows. Additionally, you are not allowed to speculate about someone else's health. That is a violation of the TOS.

Having seen her many times, I can assure you she is a wonderful, caring individual.

She doesn't put up with stupid jackasses, though.
Who would?
  • BLM69
  • 02-05-2017, 12:51 PM
WK alert lol, A little research would expose the truth and shilo has done his research

maybe different wording should have been used like Tomato vs tomato.....Superbowl bump
  • DSK
  • 02-05-2017, 02:26 PM
WK alert lol, A little research would expose the truth and shilo has done his research

maybe different wording should have been used like Tomato vs tomato.....Superbowl bump Originally Posted by BLM69
A little properly conducted research might expose a truth you don't want to accept.

"Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free"

Tara gets to fuck who she wants, and some losers don't like that.

Some of those losers take it too far and harass her, and she defends herself - good for her.
Assumes facts not in evidence, and you cannot tell us what everyone knows. Additionally, you are not allowed to speculate about someone else's health. That is a violation of the TOS.

Having seen her many times, I can assure you she is a wonderful, caring individual.

She doesn't put up with stupid jackasses, though.
Who would? Originally Posted by DSK
A little properly conducted research might expose a truth you don't want to accept.

"Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free"

Tara gets to fuck who she wants, and some losers don't like that.

Some of those losers take it too far and harass her, and she defends herself - good for her. Originally Posted by DSK
I knew there was a reason I liked you so much
Well as we go through life there are people we click with and those we don't. The first time I saw Tara, we didn't click. I found her intriguing and gave her another try and she was amazing, so I chalk it up to maybe one of us wasn't having our best day the first time I saw her. Actually it was probably me the first time, I can be an asshole. I wouldn't say I am a WK for Tara, just wanted to point out that difference of opinion are what makes horse races. I for one thoroughly enjoy Tara, She is gorgeous, smoking body, can be a little quirky, but that is what makes her Tara. So she may not be your cup of tea, but to others she may be a fine glass of champagne.

PS Her Dog loves me!
Tara could not afford to pay for the publicity this thread brings. She's like Howard Stern, people that love her are loyal and people that hate her are still intrigued.
She looks damn beautiful to me . . .

I have never met her, but I want to
Well as we go through life there are people we click with and those we don't. The first time I saw Tara, we didn't click. I found her intriguing and gave her another try and she was amazing, so I chalk it up to maybe one of us wasn't having our best day the first time I saw her. Actually it was probably me the first time, I can be an asshole. I wouldn't say I am a WK for Tara, just wanted to point out that difference of opinion are what makes horse races. I for one thoroughly enjoy Tara, She is gorgeous, smoking body, can be a little quirky, but that is what makes her Tara. So she may not be your cup of tea, but to others she may be a fine glass of champagne.

PS Her Dog loves me! Originally Posted by Knighthawk
Thanks sweetie. Yes Parker misses you too