Kyle Rittenhouse Speaks Out About Deadly Kenosha Shooting

• oeb11
  • 09-02-2020, 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston
His parent drove him into a riot situation. Willingly. Your point is negated.

Yep, any reasonable parent would know better.

if factual - and his parents knowingly placed Kyle in that situation - I agree.

Except that Kyle has a right to defend himself against life-threatening assault - that is not negated by his parents' error.
His parent drove him into a riot situation. Willingly. Your point is negated. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Your point is negated by false information. Kyle and his mother lived alone: no father in the household. Kyle and a friend -- a friend who was a Wisconsin resident -- were already in Kenosha washing vile and profane Marxist graffiti from a public high school building when they learned some local businesses needed help with security that night. Kyle's Wisconsin friend -- of legal age -- loaned Kyle a rifle; so, the rifle was not transported across state lines. Kyle did not personally own the rifle -- and he was with adults.
I don't worry about any anarchy. If someone can get past the off duty cops who work the gate where I live and they can get past my dog, good for them. They'll have a Henry rifle or a pistol pointed at their head. And I don't ask a lot of questions when it is not necessary to do so. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
If there's anarchy do you think the "Off duty cops" are going to be there? Are you paying them in gold? Do you think they may ultimately be protecting THEIR families? Did you really get an Ivy league edu? Kudos for working in the JH rifles though.

I believe his parents should have culpability as well. Who lets their kid do shit like that?

He's old enough to be sentenced as an adult. He should have known better, so fuck him. He escalated a heated situation. You leave that alone. You don't run to it to cause more chaos. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Just like I think the NBA should have culpability for what BLM does.

But more to your point...

His parent drove him into a riot situation. Willingly. Your point is negated. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Think of Blakes kids. They were driven to their dad's gf place who had a restraining order on him. After Blake gave his gf shit, he resisted arrest several times, went for a knife and was ultimate shot in front of them. They're scarred for life through no fault of their own. The rioters well, were assaulting and rioting.

who is reporting his parent took him to Kenosha? if you are relying on facebook posts claiming not only did his mother take him there but was also present and armed, you've been facebooked.

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...ses-mother-ni/

• A photo purports to show the mother of Kyle Rittenhouse, who is charged owth shooting and killing two at a protest in Kenosha.
  • But the photo, which depicts a white woman with a long gun strapped to her chest, is a cropped image from a photo taken on Aug. 24, 2020 in Madison, two days before Rittenhouse arrived in Kenosha
  • It is unknown whether the teen’s mother drove him to the protest that day — but this photo is from a different scene, in a different city.

Our ruling

A Facebook user claimed that a photo of a white woman with a gun was the mother of Kyle Rittenhouse.

But the photo is not from that protest. It’s cropped from a larger image of a handful of people with guns standing outside the state capitol in Madison two days earlier.

We rate the claim False.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ky...house-parents/

Photographs show the parents of Kyle Rittenhouse, the 17-year-old accused of killing two people and injuring a third at a protest in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

the original facebook post doesn't even make the claim the photo shows Rittenhouses's mother in Kenosha. it was from Madison two day earlier.

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid....1120079334270
  • oeb11
  • 09-02-2020, 04:26 PM
IBH and TWK - thank you for 'negating' the post that Kyle's parents dove him to the riot knowingly.

DPST misinformation and propaganda.
And - such misinformation does not negate Kyle's Right to defend himself.

a Right the marxist racist DPST's are screaming to abrogate and put a 17 year old kid to death -

right 9500!!!!!

If you are caught up in a riot - 9500 - you will be screaming for cops to defend you - as is your Right - unless you are just part of the rioters and enablers.
does that negate your Right to self-denfese - 9500????
Hypocrites!
No--I didn't get the information from Facebook. I wasn't even aware of the claim that his mother was with him in the riots. The original story given to police was that his mother had driven him to Kenosha. Its quite possible that she indeed did bring him to clean graffiti (a good deed)-- however, the narrative may have changed in order to protect his mother from any possibility of complicity in his actions. Still stands-- why take your child.. Or if she didn't bring him... ALLOW your child to go into a city where there are active protests and riots??

Particularly a child that may not have been the brightest or most stable (he was DQ'd by the Marines before he ever had a chance to go to MEPS).
No--I didn't get the information from Facebook. I wasn't even aware of the claim that his mother was with him in the riots. The original story given to police was that his mother had driven him to Kenosha. Its quite possible that she indeed did bring him to clean graffiti (a good deed)-- however, the narrative may have changed in order to protect his mother from any possibility of complicity in his actions. Still stands-- why take your child.. Or if she didn't bring him... ALLOW your child to go into a city where there are active protests and riots??

Particularly a child that may not have been the brightest or most stable (he was DQ'd by the Marines before he ever had a chance to go to MEPS). Originally Posted by Grace Preston

ah well .. so he's unstable now. that explains it all. okay ...
LM - I think your POV is as apologist for the instigators - the racist marxist DPST organized terrorists. Originally Posted by oeb11
I will always only apologize for myself and what I can control. I'll never apologize for these idiots on either side of the spectrum. Their actions are completely out of my control. I'm not naïve enough to think I could ever make a difference with those dipshits. People are who they are and that's just how it is whether you agree with them or not. You just keep it moving forward and accomplish your goals and not worry about matters you can't control is how I look at life. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Has anyone defined "apologetics" to the fake Ivy League Lucas yet?

Any real Ivy Leaguer would not be confused about an apology and apologetics.
ah well .. so he's unstable now. that explains it all. okay ... Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
So yous thinks that minor was “doing his job?”

Indefensible.
So yous thinks that minor was “doing his job?”

Indefensible. Originally Posted by HoeHummer

be lucky because i rarely reply to anything you post, Yssup Hoe Rider Hummer.

i said another poster claimed he was unstable. let's see if his defense attorney uses that in court. i'm betting not.
ah well .. so he's unstable now. that explains it all. okay ... Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

I said "may not have been". For him to be DQ'd before ever going to MEPS means it was likely either an academic issue (some report he was a drop out-- he may have not been able to get a qualifying score on the ASVAB-- which is concerning since the bar isn't high) Or it was concerns with some of his answers to the recruiters intake questions (which is often a concern over stability to handle the life of a Marine and to get through boot camp--a lot of "gung ho" kids can't make it). "Most stable" isn't to imply that he is mentally unstable.. just that it takes a certain level of stability and maturity to make it as a Marine.
I said "may not have been". For him to be DQ'd before ever going to MEPS means it was likely either an academic issue (some report he was a drop out-- he may have not been able to get a qualifying score on the ASVAB-- which is concerning since the bar isn't high) Or it was concerns with some of his answers to the recruiters intake questions (which is often a concern over stability to handle the life of a Marine and to get through boot camp--a lot of "gung ho" kids can't make it). "Most stable" isn't to imply that he is mentally unstable.. just that it takes a certain level of stability and maturity to make it as a Marine. Originally Posted by Grace Preston

speaking of the ASVAB .. since i have taken it .. the bar is actually quite high. that is if you want to be something other than a Boatswain's mate in Navy terms. what that equates to in the Army or Marines i wouldn't know. probably infantry. but to be in a skilled specialty rating in any of the services you do need to do quite well on the ASVAB, which is as hard if not harder than the SAT. the ASVAB has sections for math, verbal, written composition and my favorite, Spatial perception. . that's where they show you a shape and you have to pick the unfolded image that is correct for that shape. i needed a score of 115 to qualify for Data Processing .. i scored a 127. that score qualified me for any rate i wanted. i recall 120 was for a nuclear power plant tech on subs or nuclear aircraft carriers. that at the time was the highest requirement of all.

i think it took me a month to get that recruiter to stop trying to get me into that rate. not that i was afraid of glowing in the dark like old Soviet nuke sailors did i just didn't want to be that rate, i wanted Data Processing.

the ASVAB is no easy test.
speaking of the ASVAB .. since i have taken it .. the bar is actually quite high. that is if you want to be something other than a Boatswain's mate in Navy terms. what that equates to in the Army or Marines i wouldn't know. probably infantry. but to be in a skilled specialty rating in any of the services you do need to do quite well on the ASVAB, which is as hard if not harder than the SAT. the ASVAB has sections for math, verbal, written composition and my favorite, Spatial perception. . that's where they show you a shape and you have to pick the unfolded image that is correct for that shape. i needed a score of 115 to qualify for Data Processing .. i scored a 127. that score qualified me for any rate i wanted. i recall 120 was for a nuclear power plant tech on subs or nuclear aircraft carriers. that at the time was the highest requirement of all.

i think it took me a month to get that recruiter to stop trying to get me into that rate. not that i was afraid of glowing in the dark like old Soviet nuke sailors did i just didn't want to be that rate, i wanted Data Processing.

the ASVAB is no easy test. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
heres a test if any one wants to take one. 135 questions.

https://www.4tests.com/exam/asvab
He says, as left-wing mobs burn cities to the ground. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
What cities have been burned to the ground?
What cities have been burned to the ground? Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Sorry you can't keep up! None of us speak mushmouth