Just for fun... a contest..

+1 Traci Brooks What a woman
  • mrod
  • 05-05-2011, 01:57 PM
Traci....

Those chelsea picks gave me an instant...
I have a Quick General Question:

Lets say a Hobbyist wanted to do something special for a lady and supprise her with a Photo Shoot, Are they Expensive?

PhotoFantasies, What are your Rates?
How many hours are Required?

Please don't laugh if i asked stupid questions, i am a guy and have no clue if it takes more than an hour to do. I sometimes get in a mood to supprise ladies just to see their reaction and do things they least expect.

just a thought,
CG
... As a reward to ANYONE who got as few as one vote, I am offering a 20% discount good if you shoot before 6/30. This includes:
Paulina Linda
ItalianaPrinces
DecemberLove
Chelsea Simms
Cherri Darling
TNTAngie
Jules Jaguar
Ivy
Allyssa Nicole
Mariah Moore
1Jannessa
Safire
Euphemia
Jade Mackie
Jade Nicole
Stiletto Kitty
... Originally Posted by PhotoFantasies
Hey, what about my vote for myself? Don't I get a discount?

What am I going to do with this crew sock I washed for the occasion, or this box of extra-large donuts?
Hey, what about my vote for myself? Don't I get a discount? ... What am I going to do with this crew sock I washed for the occasion, or this box of extra-large donuts? Originally Posted by FlyingGorilla
Gorilla... you bring the donuts, and I will GIVE you the discount!!! hahahahaha.. I'm seeing a new avatar, here!!!
I have a Quick General Question:

Lets say a Hobbyist wanted to do something special for a lady and supprise her with a Photo Shoot, Are they Expensive?

PhotoFantasies, What are your Rates?
How many hours are Required?

Please don't laugh if i asked stupid questions, i am a guy and have no clue if it takes more than an hour to do. I sometimes get in a mood to supprise ladies just to see their reaction and do things they least expect.

just a thought,
CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
Copier guy..

Absolutely, I have done quite a few shoots with providers that have been paid for by their fans... I will PM you my rate card. I think it is a VERY nice gift for your favorite lady or ATF.. and in all cases, the lady has been VERY appreciative.. and it is a great way to get some 'for your eyes only' photos of your favorite lady. Most shoots last 2 hours during which I shoot as many as 300 shots. (the reason for shooting SO many shots is NOT that anyone needs that many.. it is because that way you have plenty to choose from). So definitely, if you are in a generous mood, give me a shout. I think it will put you in that 'special' category in the lady's eyes.
Those chelsea picks gave me an instant... Originally Posted by mrod
\

Thanks.. taking them gave ME an instant. I LOVE my job!! LOL