Jason Gideon (Shame On You)

Surely you could dig up more than that on me bojulay after I hurt your mis-reading feelings...Seriously, ATTEMPTED FISTING with a lady who was receptive to it (you have my permission to ask her and post her response if she is okay with it) and Bubble Butt Ass Spanking, you'd probably join a convent if you knew what she did to me...Your post about me is further proof you didn't learn SHIT from the Private Investigator you worked for...Get back to me when you really got something for me to be ashamed of booji....ROTFLMAO

ManSlut - Mayor and Sole Resident of Slutsville Originally Posted by ManSlut
At what point does this guy get put in the penalty box?
  • ~Ze~
  • 02-13-2013, 08:22 AM
This is where reputation means the most.

When some girl claims assault, and shares pics, we only have her reputation and those that know her personally to judge the validity of that on.

When some guy writes a review and claims that the situation was nothing like the accusation, we only have his reputation and that of his pack/friends to go on.

We need to step back a little ... or a lot.
She posted this alert in the ladies area a few days ago. Prior to his review of her. Originally Posted by EmilyEzzell
I did let ladies know asap in infoshare... Originally Posted by KelseyKisses
Agreed. I knew about it before the review as well. She did warn us a few days ago. It is US to encouraged her to go public. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Please keep what is posted in the infoshare area private. At least, in the future.

Thanks.
At least he can't say she posted this as revenge for the review anymore.
All I can say is yes there are two sides..I did tell people as soon he left..People on the board asking what I should do..I was scared to call the police let alone post here..As far as my demeanor as a person I'm not dramatic and I do not like to cause problems..Most of the ladies encouraged me to stand up for myself..So I did..End of story
All I can say is yes there are two sides..I did tell people as soon he left..People on the board asking what I should do..I was scared to call the police let alone post here..As far as my demeanor as a person I'm not dramatic and I do not like to cause problems..Most of the ladies encouraged me to stand up for myself..So I did..End of story Originally Posted by KelseyKisses
Kudos to the ladies and for your courage

(yes mr "Yourself" , I'm a hopeless pandering lap dog and damm proud ot it. I deserve that prize hands down)
I do not think the money is the issue here. 50 bucks is nothing, but the other is totally unacceptable.

When I heard about this I said put this in Coed. I don't care how "well known" a person is on this board, or what "crew" he runs with. Kelsey again I give you props for having the courage to put this up.
Kudos to you for being brave enough to stand up and speak out publicly.

Some of these so called "respected reviewers" feel like they can get away with anything because they know their followers and posse will defend them.

No means no period point blank.

I'm glad you are recovering from that horrible ordeal.
At what point does this guy get put in the penalty box? Originally Posted by steviewinwood
I don't know but he did make it in to my Possible Freebie list. He's right at the top and if he keeps it up, he may even cash that out one day.

Of course, I've made a sidenote to GO FOR THE THROAT should he at any point choose to curl his fingers in any position that resembles a fist. I sure hope he doesn't have to cough during his visit.
...and the idiot took pictures of a woman being tortured?

Eh....

...and then he posted the pictures ONLINE for others to see?

Oh yeah, Jason, you just caught yourself a case.

Kelsey, I strongly suggest that you consider taking up legal actions for this bullshit. Your chances may be slim because you waited so long to make a police report...but you still have evidence of battery...the pictures that JG posted!

Was you smiling when the pictures were taken? If not, I would press charges and file suit. I know a damned good Lawyer here in Dallas who is expert on personal injury cases!

Hopefully you can win and gain financial restitution to make up for your $50 and MUCH more. Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby

He didn't take a picture of me..There was a reason for that
Kelsey,

I am sincerely sorry to hear about this happening to you. I hope you are doing better. This Jason Gideon's behavior is clearly unacceptable. I applaud you for posting this in the open forum so everyone can see it and I show my expression of approval. He slapped you in the face, he left bite marks and hickey marks all over your body. This man's mind was clearly in another world while this was going on all while you were telling him no, no, no, and to stop, stop, stop and told him to leave more than once that this was not ok. You are very lucky that he stopped.....

I would be willing to bet if my .45 long colt revolver was in your nightstand and you were able to grab it and just cock the hammer back, cause it makes a distinct click, click, click noise when you cock the hammer back... If he couldn't hear you telling him no and to stop, he would have definitely heard that noise.... Then he would have been looking down the business end of the barrel.... Change of underwear please...

Men, while a lot of us are not the sharpest knifes in the drawer, before we contact a lady, we already know how much their donation is.... Come on Jason, go blow smoke up someone else's ass.... You are making us look stupid dude... These ladies don't want to fuck stupid men ? Maybe they do. prove me wrong...

I posted an Alert in the Dallas Alerts section for a young provider named Charming Charlie about 6 months ago who was raped by her client for all of you ladies to see and PM me so I could share all of his details and information with you, and hoping you ladies could get his information to other ladies and put him on the National Blacklist cause this young lady pleaded with this man, screaming at the top of her lungs for him to please stop and to stop forcing himself on her... I want you to know over 30 ladies PM'ed me for his information. Kaylee, Sami, Jaci, Roxy28, DallasRain, Mariah Moore, TheOriginalDannie just to name a few that I can remember and you ladies were extremely helpful and supportive in this situation.... Thank you for your support... Originally Posted by zebra

+1
He didn't take a picture of me..There was a reason for that Originally Posted by KelseyKisses
I'm a little confused. Are your pictures NOT in the review that he posted?
I was under the impression there was pictures as well.
I'm a little confused. Are your pictures NOT in the review that he posted? Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
There are no pics in the review.
The pictures are ones I took as evidence against him..On my person