only the nominated may play and the prize is free sex with me. I suspect it won't work because I believe the only eligible players are secretly gay.

Whispers, let's make love not war.

I fuck whores..... I think that's what it is about for any well balanced hobbyist.... Making love is something different. You and I will be doing neither...

I'll look forward to hearing from you to give you your trophy. Trophy? That's a matter of opinion and not one I share..... You know my tastes.... You've met both the lady I live with as well as the lady I go out with. You are more than 10 years older than the oldest of the two..... They are not only far younger but more attractive and definitely more fit......

This is so happening. No. It's not....

Hell, let's make a multi hour evening of it. I'm free Friday and Saturday nights or M-f business hours. If I can't imagine 90 minutes with you the threat of additional hours makes it far less appealing if that is possible....

And congrats, you have earned it. Originally Posted by HunterGrace
Well... Thank-you.....

For those that enjoy your time and skills I am sure they will not understand. But there is not even an ounce of curiosity in me in regards to spending any time with you in any setting one on one.... especially BCD.....

I do feel this has resulted in a prize that very few hobbyists can ever claim...... I've seen a lot of guys state.... "No.. Never... Not even for free"....... But it was never actually offered to them for free.....

As a result of this attention seeking threAD that I have no doubt made you a few bucks....... I get the bragging rights as well as evidence that after being offered it for free...... I still said...

"No Thank-you Hunter.... I am simply not interested even if it is free....."

This was a fun thread to follow. Moving on....
3950 views aaaaaand we are back on page one! Not only that but I won't have to give anyone any free time! Whispers loves me. I know. I know.
You didn't mention our month of exclusivity. Remember? Our hot summer romance? I do. I was your ATF. You were my Stay Puffed Marshmallow man. My Michelin Tire Undercover Lover. Your drool kisses moisturized my neck wrinkles.

Now I still reminisce of being enveloped by your rolls of fat. I remember covering my body with butter and garlic to stimulate your senses. You would say " come to Daddy you delicious bread stick". You would tease me that my pussy looks like a fresh baked lasagna. I wore a deli meat bikini and you devoured me like a panini.

Remember that time I sat in your lap and your belly wrapped me like pastry dough while we gazed at the stars and made plans for the future? Your sausage like fingers fumbling with my bra, finally releasing my saggy old boobies to wave in the wind like forgotten plastic grocery sacks of time gone by. The only things filling their hollow sadness of what they used to be. You would clap them together after covering them with honey.like old soggy biscuits.

Remember when you would clothes pin my pussy lips apart and tell me how much you loved my meat curtains.

Don't tell me you don't feel that ache for me when you smell fried baloney. I miss how your skin would ripple while I grinded against your chewbaca patch of man fur bouncing fiercely so as to achieve penetration. I'm not a size queen in that regard thank Goodness.

You even bought me lingerie, having found that we wore the same bra size. I still have it and wear it on the outside of my inflatable fat suit for Halloween.

You can tell them. It's ok. You won't lose any street cred. Go ahead. We will always have that night behind the glory hole. You. Me. On the same side.

You fulfilled every fantasy. I'm nothing without you. My big baby boy Hansel. Basted with oil and every spice in the pantry. Me the old wrinkled witch about to bake you in my gingerbread house. Remember? I know you do.

Don't you miss me at all?
  • tzv13
  • 05-21-2015, 09:25 AM
Not only that but I won't have to give anyone any free time! Originally Posted by HunterGrace
It seems like this was your intention all
along. This game was rigged. I want my money back! Wait, what? It was free? Oh man.
  • Tetas
  • 05-21-2015, 10:16 AM
Don't tell me you don't feel that ache for me when you smell fried baloney. Originally Posted by HunterGrace
Gotta admit, I giggled.
50 Shades of Gravy. Memoirs of whispers and I Originally Posted by HunterGrace

Thanks. I needed that.
So... Who the fuck won??
  • tzv13
  • 05-21-2015, 11:26 AM
Whispers won and he turned her down.
You didn't mention our month of exclusivity. Remember? Our hot summer romance? I do. I was your ATF. You were my Stay Puffed Marshmallow man. My Michelin Tire Undercover Lover. Your drool kisses moisturized my neck wrinkles.

Now I still reminisce of being enveloped by your rolls of fat. I remember covering my body with butter and garlic to stimulate your senses. You would say " come to Daddy you delicious bread stick". You would tease me that my pussy looks like a fresh baked lasagna. I wore a deli meat bikini and you devoured me like a panini.

Remember that time I sat in your lap and your belly wrapped me like pastry dough while we gazed at the stars and made plans for the future? Your sausage like fingers fumbling with my bra, finally releasing my saggy old boobies to wave in the wind like forgotten plastic grocery sacks of time gone by. The only things filling their hollow sadness of what they used to be. You would clap them together after covering them with honey.like old soggy biscuits.

Remember when you would clothes pin my pussy lips apart and tell me how much you loved my meat curtains.

Don't tell me you don't feel that ache for me when you smell fried baloney. I miss how your skin would ripple while I grinded against your chewbaca patch of man fur bouncing fiercely so as to achieve penetration. I'm not a size queen in that regard thank Goodness.

You even bought me lingerie, having found that we wore the same bra size. I still have it and wear it on the outside of my inflatable fat suit for Halloween.

You can tell them. It's ok. You won't lose any street cred. Go ahead. We will always have that night behind the glory hole. You. Me. On the same side.

You fulfilled every fantasy. I'm nothing without you. My big baby boy Hansel. Basted with oil and every spice in the pantry. Me the old wrinkled witch about to bake you in my gingerbread house. Remember? I know you do.

Don't you miss me at all? Originally Posted by HunterGrace
This is the funniest fucking thing I've read in a long time! Jesus Christ, I'm crying!
We will always have that night behind the glory hole. You. Me. On the same side.
That is too fucking funny!
Well Love, we both miss ya.. but some of your, uh, "associations" , kinda muck up the memories. LOL
@ 50 shades of gravy.

"Your love's got me lookin' so gravy right now"

Don't you miss me at all? Originally Posted by HunterGrace
That was priceless!