The Fast and Furious scandal is turning into President Obama's Watergate

No, Ekim the Inbred. You are the fool everyone is laughing at. Go home and play with your Westboro gang.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Putting your little red marks,where there are none needed.Is showing your limited I Q.you are the one idolizing the Phelps,because you are a uncaring idiot.Next time there is a military funeral in your area,there will be bikers holding flags,walk up to one and tell him you are a Phelps moron,and see what happens.
Putting your little red marks,where there are none needed.Is showing your limited I Q.you are the one idolizing the Phelps,because you are a uncaring idiot.Next time there is a military funeral in your area,there will be bikers holding flags,walk up to one and tell him you are a Phelps moron,and see what happens. Originally Posted by ekim008
You are the one who is buddies with that Dimocrat Phelps and the Westboro clan. He's your neighbor and fellow Jayhawker. You think and vote just like they do. Keep working on your autobiography, Ekim the Inbred, the proofreaders need the work and you'll keep a dozen or so employed for months.
You are the one who is buddies with that Dimocrat Phelps and the Westboro clan. He's your neighbor and fellow Jayhawker. You think and vote just like they do. Keep working on your autobiography, Ekim the Inbred, the proofreaders need the work and you'll keep a dozen or so employed for months. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Not worthy of a response,just parroting over ,and over.Your lack of original ideas is laughably pathetic.
Well none of this matters now the Justice Department said they will not prosecute Eric Holder.. period.
End of discussion and Issa and his cronies aren't getting what they want other than the political "show" they stirred in the hopes of making the O.A. look bad.
The Congress is filing a civil action in Federal Court to get the documents.

Question, if there is nothing there to prosecute, why doesn't Holder release everything? It would make the Republicans look foolish. Instead, they are circling the wagons, and hiding everything they can.

There is something there that we need to know about. President "Transparency will be my touchstone" needs to release everything, now.

Question, if there is nothing there to prosecute, why doesn't Holder release everything? It would make the Republicans look foolish. Instead, they are circling the wagons, and hiding everything they can.

There is something there that we need to know about. President "Transparency will be my touchstone" needs to release everything, now. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Well good luck to them with the Civil Action.. more wasted tax payer money and diversion from the more important issues facing our country and economy.
  • CJ7
  • 06-29-2012, 03:46 PM

There is something there that we need to know about. President "Transparency will be my touchstone" needs to release everything, now. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

there just happens to be certain intel, names, and protocol that congress doesnt need to know shit about ... without any criminal intent its none of their business.
The Congress is filing a civil action in Federal Court to get the documents. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Will there be jobs created in this useless search? If so, certainly Congress and that thug Issa must think they are more important than putting real workers to work on roads, bridges, buildings, highways and other infrastructure. I just love it when the NRA sets policy and pays off Congress and starts a conspiracy theory that only an idiot would believe:
The Congress is filing a civil action in Federal Court to get the documents. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Will there be jobs created in this useless search? If so, certainly Congress and that thug Issa must think they are more important than putting real workers to work on roads, bridges, buildings, highways and other infrastructure. I just love it when the NRA sets policy and pays off Congress and starts a conspiracy theory that only an idiot would believe:

http://www.businessinsider.com/kathe...mbshell-2012-6

http://www.businessinsider.com/kathe...mbshell-2012-6 Originally Posted by Little Stevie
Isn’t Little Blind Boy trying to be the clever, dissembling liar. He is like a little, mangy dog running up and down an alley sprinkling his scent on multiple bushes this afternoon. However, the not so clever, dissembling liar, Little Blind Boy, once again cites an article that is about the article being discussed in the thread @ http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=484524 -- nothing new; just more repetition. So it is a lie to perpetuate a lie: that's the way liberals work.

Not worthy of a response,just parroting over ,and over.Your lack of original ideas is laughably pathetic. Originally Posted by Ekim008
Keep writing, Ekim the Inbred, those proofreaders need the work. Write about your associates, Phelps and the Westboro gang. They enjoy the publicity.
Well good luck to them with the Civil Action.. more wasted tax payer money and diversion from the more important issues facing our country and economy. Originally Posted by Sexyeccentric1
The prevention of corruption, at the highest levels in government, should be a priorty for any country. There are many countries that never make progress because corruption has crippled their culture. Mexico is a good example. America and Mexico have coexisted, side by side, for over two hundred years. We have made great progress and have built a great civilization. Mexico has lagged behind because corruption has permeated their culture. The drug cartels have essentially taken over Mexico because their corrupt culture was fertile ground for organized crime.

It's important that Holder be thoroughly investigated and criminally prosecuted if necessary.
  • CJ7
  • 06-29-2012, 05:38 PM
The prevention of corruption, at the highest levels in government, should be a priorty for any country. There are many countries that never make progress because corruption has crippled their culture. Mexico is a good example. America and Mexico have coexisted, side by side, for over two hundred years. We have made great progress and have built a great civilization. Mexico has lagged behind because corruption has permeated their culture. The drug cartels have essentially taken over Mexico because their corrupt culture was fertile ground for organized crime.

It's important that Holder be thoroughly investigated and criminally prosecuted if necessary. Originally Posted by joe bloe
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...85P02N20120629
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...85P02N20120629 Originally Posted by CJ7
The civil measure allows the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform to file a lawsuit asking the courts to examine the Justice Department's failure to produce certain subpoenaed documents, as well as the validity of the administration's recent assertion of executive privilege over the documents in question.
http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/28/politi...mpt/index.html
Actually, even as a Libertarian, I think exposing the most inept and corrupt Attorney General in history is worth the money. If Holder and Obama were worried about jobs, etc. they would turn over the documents proving Holder's position. There's a problem, the documents prove otherwise, so they are sitting on them, hoping they don't come out until after the election. (That's the old Nixon play!)

Too much smoke not to be a fire. People always assume that if take you take the fifth your guilty. Obviously full compliance would have been the most politically advantageous course for Holder and Obama. There is no doubt they're hiding something.