Show Us Your Tits

Dayum! Just.... Dayum! Originally Posted by BigTex77

Nicely done ladies and keep them coming!!! But THN and sweet.treat69 the combination of beautiful tits with gorgeous lips, GOOD LORD HAVE MERCY ON ME!!! Originally Posted by Hole N One
Thanks guys Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving & Black Friday!
Okayyyyyyy. But only bc its Thanksgiving and I'm feeling saucy.

Attachment 269353

Attachment 269354

...mind the messy closet. I am woman. I have mess. Originally Posted by thathottnurse

THN I believe I have I found my girl crush..lol.
From one woman to the next.. may I add
You have awesome pics
oops..almost forgot to add more boob pics..lol
Melannie Starr I believe we are a match made on ECCIE. i've heard nothing but the best things about you! Hope to meet you someday and I am all over flattered to be your girl crush. I can easily say the same. your pics and tits are Bad Ass!
Tara, I offered to help you with your inner-self since you contacted me out of the blue to offer help with my outter self. I'd say my offer was much more genuine than mean. Since you wanna bring it out in the open i will post the screenshots to my twitter page so anyone who is interested can check it out there.

The pic was of my closet actually. I've been moving and going through old things to reorganize. But since it was brought up, I clicked a quick pic of my room. Done playing this game now. Good day, you two.

Attachment 269537

Oh! And another tittie pic. Burrrr its cold in here! )
Attachment 269540 Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Lovely THN. You're a class act!

Not "too"much point debating with some folks here...alas true colors always shine through.
Melannie Starr I believe we are a match made on ECCIE. i've heard nothing but the best things about you! Hope to meet you someday and I am all over flattered to be your girl crush. I can easily say the same. your pics and tits are Bad Ass! Originally Posted by thathottnurse
And the same for you~ I am all about the nice gentleman here in the wonderful world of eccie but it is awsome to meet genuine nice ladies as well
Keep shining!!
Is it just me, or does anyone else get excited when they see the last poster of this thread was Melannie? Or THN. Or Tara. It's like opening a present on Christmas, hoping that it is a toy (another chest picture) and not socks (just a reply, which is usually funny or witty anyways, BUT, not boobs)?

Just sayin', saw Melannie was the last replier and was like oooo la la could it be? could it be? maybe? YES! Melannie boobies!!!
I nominate Payton Lynn my sweet dear friend. Her boobs are the best by far on here. Plus she is the sweetest person. With a hard body that is sure too turn any heads. She's a gym fanatic and mean it shows. Someone please post Payton Lynn's boobies. Love ya girl. She's my girl crash for sure and has been since day one starting in the hobby and that has never Changed.
Here is a view that stays in my mind....

Agree with you papaoscar ... a nice rack is the best christmas present ... Yummy for Melannie's, THN's, Sweet Treat's, Syeira's and all the ladies who posted ... but Tara, I dont see any NEW pics of your marvelous rack in this thread ... that's sweet of you to nominate your friend, but isn't it about time to give us all our Christmas present ... lol ...
This naughty Santa would love to see a full and NEW pic of your lovely tits ... the one posted by bestman is already etched in my mind after almost 5 years of admiring it.

Is it just me, or does anyone else get excited when they see the last poster of this thread was Melannie? Or THN. Or Tara. It's like opening a present on Christmas, hoping that it is a toy (another chest picture) and not socks (just a reply, which is usually funny or witty anyways, BUT, not boobs)? Originally Posted by papaoscar
Perfection!!!! Originally Posted by flamingo kid

Awwwwww. Thank you darling. You know, I am the co-founder of the "Itty-bitty-titty club"............lol
Agree with you papaoscar ... a nice rack is the best christmas present ... Yummy for Melannie's, THN's, Sweet Treat's, Syeira's and all the ladies who posted ... but Tara, I dont see any NEW pics of your marvelous rack in this thread ... that's sweet of you to nominate your friend, but isn't it about time to give us all our Christmas present ... lol ...
This naughty Santa would love to see a full and NEW pic of your lovely tits ... the one posted by bestman is already etched in my mind after almost 5 years of admiring it.
Originally Posted by DarthDVader
I would but sometimes I like too keep things private. I don't have any full nude pics or boobs shots out there. Did when I was younger but not now. Guss I like too show the goodies too the guys when they come too see me. Don't like too reveal all of it like too keep some as a surprise.
Hummm ... then, what is the purpose of you posting in this thread if you're not going to show us the goodies ...IJS
I would but sometimes I like too keep things private. I don't have any full nude pics or boobs shots out there. Did when I was younger but not now. Guss I like too show the goodies too the guys when they come too see me. Don't like too reveal all of it like too keep some as a surprise. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Nicely done ladies and keep them coming!!! But THN and sweet.treat69 the combination of beautiful tits with gorgeous lips, GOOD LORD HAVE MERCY ON ME!!! Originally Posted by Hole N One
What about Selena's lips?? That smile is to die for! She always has the sexiest smile peeping through in all of her hott pics.
Hummm ... then, what is the purpose of you posting in this thread if you're not going to show us the goodies ...IJS Originally Posted by DarthDVader
True but I would say I've had enough people show my goodies on here already. Thanks guys.:-)