A Kitty Encounter!!!! Please Be Very Aware She is NOT THE VICTIM!!!

i give it one to two weeks and then there will be another 'need help', someone choked me, beat me, robbed me, stole my prized sony walkman, etc, etc. thread.

i hope i am wrong, but remember this post when i am right.
  • ~Ze~
  • 08-29-2013, 08:59 PM
Ze you are my favorite part of this thread. Originally Posted by AT6Texan
Didja notice I have kept my mouth shut for the most part.

<- me... behaving...
Didja notice I have kept my mouth shut for the most part.

<- me... behaving... Originally Posted by ~Ze~
I did actually
Edited for accuracy

Anybody that still believes BLT after hearing what is obviously the true scenario... well .... it doesn't take a rocket scientist.

The facts are out there...(Kitty's version of the facts) that was my intention and I do not regret posting the truth. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
I do understand why people might think what they think of me. (you sure about that, cause anyone who has challenged you has been blasted or ignored) I admit that my life has been a pure roller coaster this past year and most of that caused by the company I kept. (always the other party's fault?) There is no one to blame but me... (first correct thing you have said all thread) The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. I finally saw that. (have you, cause you are still riding that insanity roller coaster as we speak) I can respect class in anyone.. (you also do a good job if ignoring it too) Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Please do. All this talk about Kitty is insane. Everyone just needs too quit talking about her and she will go away. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Now that comment made me snicker.
Now that comment made me snicker. Originally Posted by Boltfan
LOL
wow.... just fucking wow!

time to close this thread
Now that comment made me snicker. Originally Posted by Boltfan
:-D
Can someone please stop this... Close it... I'm sick of all her post of lies... I am literally sick, head & stomach has been a mess this entire time.... Please close this.... I honestly just can't take anymore.... Thank you
I got 50 for the stereo LOL
Can someone please stop this... Close it... I'm sick of all her post of lies... I am literally sick, head & stomach has been a mess this entire time.... Please close this.... I honestly just can't take anymore.... Thank you Originally Posted by BossLadyThick

I hope they close it for both your sakes. I'm sure it's got to be a serious energy draining thing.

Best wishes to you as well BLT.
Yeah...she's got problems but does that make us "great" people for throwing stones and calling
like names "self-perpetuating fruitcake". She is f*cking human being for GOD sakes.

Yeah ,she f*cks up. Yeah is sucks. Yeah, she brings drama but since when does it become cool to start bullying f*cked up people?

Give it a rest.

Let the shit die.

Will there be more drama ahead with her name in it? Yeah, most likely but damn can the" mean faucet" be shut off for the rest of the day?

I'm not feeling sorry for her, I'm just one of the few adults that have the balls to stand up and say enough is a F*cking enough.

Leave her alone for now. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
"Let the shit die" Since this seems impossible on it's own.