MIT climatologist says global warming believers are a cult

No one on this board has ever sucked more dicks than either you or your barnyard butt-buddy from Texas , Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. In fact, it's you Stumpy the Inbred Chimp that is "factually challenged", a bald-faced liar and the subject of legitimate ridicule, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
QUACK QUACK QUACK you fucking IB hankering wanna be even sound like him. He must have butt fucked you into insanity. Kiss my ass are you stump broke also???
QUACK QUACK QUACK you fucking IB hankering wanna be even sound like him. He must have butt fucked you into insanity. Kiss my ass are you stump broke also??? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I knew a third grader who used to always have the last word every time I rattled his chain about something. Eventually, I shut his fucking mouth for him with a well placed punch to the face.

Maybe I am IB Hankering..or TheProphetJosephSmith...or LiberalDevil...or Marshall or LovingKayla or whoever else I'm accused of being...try to prove it, asshole....
I knew a third grader who used to always have the last word every time I rattled his chain about something. Eventually, I shut his fucking mouth for him with a well placed punch to the face.

Maybe I am IB Hankering..or TheProphetJosephSmith...or LiberalDevil...or whoever else I'm accused of being...try to prove it, asshole.... Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Did your little tirade have anything to do with the OP you stupid big mouthed pussy? If you want to be IB"S little attack bitch and blow smoke on a hooker board I am not impressed. It is about your speed punching a child fucking pussy Jew. Fuck you idiot.
Did your little tirade have anything to do with the OP you stupid big mouthed pussy? If you want to be IB"S little attack bitch and blow smoke on a hooker board I am not impressed. It is about your speed punching a child fucking pussy Jew. Fuck you idiot. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I was also in third grade at the time, you fucking anti-Semite.
I was also in third grade at the time, you fucking anti-Semite. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Only a sick fuck like you would brag about hitting a kid on a hooker board . You are dumb as a stump just like your hero stump broke hankering.
Only a sick fuck like you would brag about hitting a kid on a hooker board . You are dumb as a stump just like your hero stump broke hankering. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I'm sure back when you were in elementary school you ran away from fights, pussy...
  • WTF
  • 01-29-2015, 06:47 AM
I was also in third grade at the time, you fucking anti-Semite. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Yea but you were twenty...

Yea but you were twenty...

Originally Posted by WTF
+100
Actually to imply JL is "fucking Jew" would assume that JLFaggot was getting it at home.

You really ought to watch your language I'va. We all know there's no way that could be true!

I am IB Hankering..or TheProphetJosephSmith...or LiberalDevil...or Marshall or LovingKayla or whoever else I'm accused of being...try to prove it, asshole.... Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
What a tough guy!

Is that how you lost your teaching job, Fraud Flintstone? What's the term for an asshole who brags about beating up children?

RTM!!!!

(BTW -- do you deny being banned for posting under multiple handles?)

What a tough guy! [tougher than you or that pussy eva the stump bred butterbar asshat penniless illegal hunter]

Is that how you lost your teaching job, Fraud Flintstone? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Actually to imply JL is "fucking Jew" would assume that JLFaggot was getting it at home.

You really ought to watch your language I'va. We all know there's no way that could be true! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So, how is it I'm not a fucking Jew when you accuse me of fucking slaves?
Gotcha!!
What a tough guy!

Is that how you lost your teaching job, Fraud Flintstone? What's the term for a perv who beats third graders?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
When it is another third grader, how about The Third Grade Mauler?
What a tough guy!

Is that how you lost your teaching job, Fraud Flintstone? What's the term for an asshole who brags about beating up children?

RTM!!!!

(BTW -- do you deny being banned for posting under multiple handles?)

Yes, I deny it, you faggot!!

Do you deny Lexus Lover bitch slapped you concerning Clarksville?
Do you deny Lexus Lover bitch slapped you concerning Clarksville? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
But he didn't, BJerk. And you're a liar, Bert Jones! Why, then, were you banned last year?

Come on! POUND that RTM button!

BTW -- if you're fucking a Jewish slave, then you're older than you claim to be, Fraud Flintstone. Gotcha!

Go beat up someone, old man! BigTex will pound your ass like a chicken fried steak! So will any third grader in the Love Field terminal! BTW -- that kid is in 6th grade now and is looking for payback!

But he didn't, BJerk. And you're a liar, Bert Jones! Why, then, were you banned last year?

Come on! POUND that RTM button!

BTW -- if you're fucking a Jewish slave, then you're older than you claim to be, Fraud Flintstone. Gotcha!

Go beat up someone, old man! BigTex will pound your ass like a chicken fried steak! So will any third grader in the Love Field terminal! BTW -- that kid is in 6th grade now and is looking for payback!

I made the mistake of pointing out the wrong person was writing false reviews and getting free sessions in return, you stupid little bitch. It doesn't pay to fight city hall, faggot.
So take your BS and stick it up your ass!!
Also, you accused my of fucking Asian slaves, you stupid faggot.