Harassment by Htking

He got banned because he slipped up and revealed something he should not have posted in an open forum.
Awesome stuff!

He sent me a really shitty pm to me today.

Glad he got what he deserved. :-)
Whata jackass... Im glad he is gone for a while. I like popcorn like most people, but he is just annoying! He, eng and suiram77 deserve their own forum.
He is back!! Ugh! I block like 10 numbers a day from this guy! Ladies please be careful! When you ask for ethnicity he says Pacific Islander not Asian!! He is trying to find ways to trick us. Screen, screen, screen!
thanks for the update after 4 years.
He is back!! Ugh! I block like 10 numbers a day from this guy! Ladies please be careful! When you ask for ethnicity he says Pacific Islander not Asian!! He is trying to find ways to trick us. Screen, screen, screen! Originally Posted by Starrluvsyou
Probably should ask for references instead of race then
I apologize I thought this was under ladies infoshare. I ask for both because of these situations. It’s my prerogative. This guy is very very dangerous and there are plenty of threads started on him. I am trying to update each one because I have been dealing with him again and most likely he is harrassing others as well. If I offend a few of y’all by trying to help bring this issue and guy to light again and help everyone STAY SAFE then so be it. For an example in about a 4 hour span he has called over 30 times from 8 different numbers, each time I block one, he makes a new one. That doesn’t even include text messages. He is mentally unstable and it is very scary.
So this Hiker guy disappeared for 4 years and he is back.

After 4 years, you (starrluvsyou) still have the same contact information that you had 4 years ago?
So this Hiker guy disappeared for 4 years and he is back.

After 4 years, you (starrluvsyou) still have the same contact information that you had 4 years ago? Originally Posted by CG2014
He has not disappeared completely. I think he harasses a group of girls then moves to the next...or comes back around again. I don’t know exactly. I would like to think I don’t have the mind of a completely crazy person! Haha. He hasn’t been full on psycho with me until recently, hence the thread updates. He has a ton of eccie alias and again he uses a ton of different numbers. Basically it was just an update for everyone to be careful and to screen carefully. He is now lying in his screening. I do think this guy is a predator and he knows when the format changes and when it is harder to screen. He will try to take advantage of the situation more and maybe the newer girls. I have changed my number a few times but I don’t think that will stop this guy. Nothing really will. Just informing and staying informed. That’s a lot of what eccie is here for.
Drop the receipts
Thank you for the update. ECCIE is all about exchanging information and you did absolutely the right thing by informing us that he's back at it again. We need to look out for each other and keep each other safe.

I find it very disturbing that he would call you over 30 times over a 4 hour span using 8 different numbers. Not only is he a pathetic man with no life but as you wrote, he's also mentally unstable and dangerous.

I really think you should contact an attorney as someone earlier in this thread suggested. Perhaps send an ECCIE PM to ShysterJon and ask him how to go about doing it. The attorney can hire an investigator and scare this guy enough so he stops harassing you and the other ladies. Maybe you can split the attorney costs with the other ladies being harassed? Just contacting the ECCIE mods/admin isn't enough because they can't stop him from texting & calling you. He seems like the kind of guy that even if he's banned, he will just return with a new handle.

Best of luck and please continue updating us if possible. I hope this situation can be resolved once and for all. It would be very unpleasant & scary if he returns years later to harass you again.
She has proof of her getting spammed called she sent it too me all she can do is change her number im guessing its a troll thats after her ive seen trolls go through great lengths for a laugh
Htking is much more than a troll, and he doesn't just disappear, the targets rotate, is all.

Do whatever you need to do to stay safe, girly.
Here's an idea (Call me crazy for using common sense):

Change your number and don't post it in threads or on your profile. Only give it out after the guy has been screened.
He is very un stable I have been dealing with this for 4 years everyday all day and night. I have everything I need now all his personal info.I changed my number but all he he knows how to do is belittle women sick. He needs to be in a mental institution he is beyond crazy. So whoever thinks they have it bad I am talking about as soon as I can block him he makes another number. I had 45 calls in one day from the sick ass.