Reminiscing..which retired provider do you miss most

It's been a long time but Arli is one I haven't seen mentioned previously.

Lest we forget...................Bianc aBrowneyes !!!!
Kimberly Kisses
Orgasmic Stacy
Heather Alexander
Tess Tulips
Lexus of Ft. Worth
Jackie 'the queen'
Happy @ Hawaii
ZenDragon.......please come back!!!! What a sweet and sexy woman!!
Busty Crystal.....man, had some great times with her.
Whomever she was .... Vivian of Ft Worth. Met her once for a few minutes. Sweet and could read lips, she was deaf.

Very special lady.

. Originally Posted by Shea Veile
Yes Shea, she was very special...like you, very pretty....she would also be " Vivian of Dallas " on occasion.

Athletic and bendy too....... I remember once suggesting changing positions and she hopped out of bed, stood directly in front of a full length mirror, leaned over and grabbed her ankles without bending a knee, said something like " how's this? " .......I almost passed out!
Shelly Snow

She could be a little crazy at times, but she was a sweet, sweet girl
and hot as hell!!!

Loved that bubbly personality--she made you feel like she was really glad to see you.
Only saw her once, but Asian Ashley was an exceptional visit
  • myra
  • 04-19-2012, 09:21 PM
I miss Gia Stevens! That lovely smile, tight but curvy body and those big naturals but most of all just an easy going girl. Originally Posted by HobbieTexass
I am back! I have been back about a year now but working under a different name.
Xyleena.
  • myra
  • 04-19-2012, 09:24 PM
I miss Gia Stevens! That lovely smile, tight but curvy body and those big naturals but most of all just an easy going girl. Originally Posted by HobbieTexass
I am back! I have been back for about a year but have been going by a different name.
Dakota's still around. Originally Posted by Cheburashka
YES!, she absolutely is and back with a vengeance! Let the good times roll again!
Review to follow soon as soon as i am able to see straight