No shame in her game!

So what your clearly saying, is that we can add you to the Houstons Don's list (ie The Typhoid Mary list)? Three posts and no denials. Awesome. Originally Posted by citizen44
Clear exampleof how slow people hear what they want to hear...

Awww you need attention tonight snuggle puss?

Let me try again....
Mind your own business, why are you so gay about mine.
I simply gave the lady kudos and leave it to you and your Psychotic rigged brain to see otherwise.
Go have a drink at a bar & pick up a young chick, why you all in my seasoned business lol
Yeah, there's word of mouth alright.... anyone that supports those who openly engage in BBFS are on the same crazy train, and I'm not talkin about Ozzy. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Babygirl
Your vindictiveness and jealousy runneth over
Babygirl
Your vindictiveness and jealousy runneth over Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
But not as much as my CUP runneth over, boo.
Of course you would put your worthless redundant two cents in.
Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
Yeah, but you read it... that means I am in your head now... LOL
Trust me you're NOT in my head.
I have meaningful things and plans going on.
So ummm nopity nope, naww , hell yo the naww
Surely now you understand.
( I tried to speak your _ _ _ language)
Feel free to fill in the blanks.
Bye Sugar Puss
I have meaningful things and plans going on....
Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
You definitely do as you are here hustling...

And since I am multilingual, which language might that be, ho-that-thinks-she-is-tricky-with-whiteFont?

#STILLINYOURHEAD

(Nice edit by the way)... SIYH..LOL
Wait for it...........
Old fossils need to offer something extra to keep the phone lite up.
All I hear is Gibberish immaturity lol
Please feel free to contact me on your real known handle not this throw away.
Until then......
Bye byebyebyebyebye

Let's see who ya'll latch on tomorrow.
# Pathetic Neanderthals & Bitter Betty's
Trust me you're NOT in my head.
I have meaningful things and plans going on.
So ummm nopity nope, naww , hell yo the naww
Surely now you understand.
( I tried to speak your _ _ _ language)
Feel free to fill in the blanks.
Bye Sugar Puss Originally Posted by Italia DiBella
Pay them no mind. According to their logic if you congratulated another provider for sticking to her guns of only offering CBJ that would mean you also only offer CBJ even though your provider bio doesn't say that. I give her dab as well for not letting people try to bully or shame her into a position no matter how much i may disagree with her. Just like with the NBA thing her pussy her rules.
30 minutes for a reply ... ur slippin there ladybird....

SIYH...
Pay them no mind. According to their logic if you congratulated another provider for sticking to her guns of only offering CBJ that would mean you also only offer CBJ even though your provider bio doesn't say that. I give her dab as well for not letting people try to bully or shame her into a position no matter how much i may disagree with her. Just like with the NBA thing her pussy her rules. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Technically, thats incorrect chula.

The logic is certainly not that one's support of (stepping on a nickel) is accusatory of someone (stepping on a nickel).

However, I CAN say that (stepping on a nickel) is generally (somewhat) safe. It is the red-hot nickel or a nickel with spikes is what gets ya....

Does the cum-filled stanky vajaja female from Dallas deserve any credit? Yes, she does deserve credit for being honest about it, yes. She also deserves a little credit for jumping into the cockfight ring (here), But she doesnt get credit for actively promoting an unsafe practice. Not with me, not with most other people on here. Never, no way, nunca. One day it WILL bite her. It is just a matter of time.. When not if.

A different example .. The bio of that new girl, Carmelita, doesnt say she is is NBA, but there was a thread where she said she was. Does that mean she IS or ISN'T NBA ?

As for Italia, is she smokin HOT? Absolutely. It doesnt take away the fact that she promoted someone that supports the unsafe activity. I did not accuse her of that activity. There is a difference.
  • jerky
  • 02-19-2017, 08:53 PM
Yeah, but you read it... that means I am in your head now... LOL Originally Posted by TryWeakly
What does it mean if she read it, printed it and then wiped her ass with it?
What does it mean if she read it, printed it and then wiped her ass with it? Originally Posted by jerky

Now THAT is funny.

BTW, there are more trolls in this thread than under a bridge!

Not very impressive...there was only one troll under that bridge...