Xmas for the ATF

I wonder how many of the providers give anything in return or even give a gift before the client does?

I'm sure we are about to hear about how generous they are. LOL Originally Posted by GP
Every Holiday I ponder this question. Most of my Clients are married/attached, and I don't know if it would cause a problem, such as having to explain the origins of the gift.
I usually try to do something special for the B'day.
  • GP
  • 12-22-2012, 11:32 AM
Every Holiday I ponder this question. Most of my Clients are married/attached, and I don't know if it would cause a problem, such as having to explain the origins of the gift.
I usually try to do something special for the B'day. Originally Posted by AlbanyBlonde
A birthday present would be difficult for me. That is another one of my TMI rules. I suppose if by itself it would be harmless.
I usually try to do something special for the B'day. Originally Posted by AlbanyBlonde
Hmmmm, I'll have to remember that when my birthday comes up.
Hmmmm, I'll have to remember that when my birthday comes up. Originally Posted by cny6969
There was a hidden message ;-)
I am embarrassed to admit that I usually do not have enough time (or opportunity) to go and get any gifts for the ladies during the holidays, but I have been on the receiving end of thoughtful gifts from some of them.
I'm a little slow lol

I bet she spancks the tards.
This is a late reply, but I wanted to chime in. Christmas gifts are wonderful, and not to sound cliche, but it is the thought that counts. I'm a practicle person, so if I receieved Rain X or something to that effect, I would really dig it. One of the gents I meet, he knows how much I love to redo old furniture. So he gives me giftcards to Lowes. No, not the most traditional gift, BUT I absolutely loved it because it was practicle and it saved me some money. Another thing I love as a (year round) gift, is being able to bring some leftover wine home after a date.
I wonder how many of the providers give anything in return or even give a gift before the client does?

I'm sure we are about to hear about how generous they are. LOL Originally Posted by GP
I booked a room with a view and bought some booze to have kickin around for appointments, that's about it.
..curtains open for fun was the actual surprise
I've given lotto scratch offs this year along with the usual stuff.
...night time is amazing
  • Tiger
  • 12-28-2012, 11:46 AM
And here I thought the view was your avatar (which would still be amazing at night)
Her avatar is still more amazing.
dam it, where is the Rochester to Toronto fast ferry when ya need it