Mr Peter Bota please explain

You're wrong. It's a fucking small bus, window licking, diaper wearing, nurse Ratchet lobotomize, no life having, comedy of errors freak show and everyone is invited. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
well damn.. thanks for your "unbiased" input..
You still pining for you brofriend? Got the sads?
start a new thread dude.. this one's done..
He just seems at least smart enough to NOT take the bait you're trying to give Originally Posted by Analeese
reminds me of a smart lady in this thread, who didn't take the bait on a recent bullshit thread.
The old crash and burn.
Abe, there's a lot of immature, and adolescent behavior by people on this site who are just miserable people. The irony is you have provided an incredible body of current and truthful reviews supported by outstanding videos of some of the most beautiful ladies in the hobby and I'm personally grateful for your contributions.

For the most part, negativity is coming from individuals who have not posted reviews or contributed anything meaningful in a very long time. I thought the purpose of this site was to share real information, not act out like children with no emotional intelligence.

I know you're not seeking my advice, but don't allow yourself to get pulled into this pile any deeper. The people who take the time to read your reviews and your consistent above and beyond attitude for additional information understand and appreciate the great value you bring. haven't lost track of what this board is well valued by most attempt to reason Abe, my ECCIE Brother, relax, and go off to my next conquest, you have stated your position very well, save your energy for what really matters.....

Hobby On!
Each post stands on its own. Just because a poster is appreciated for contributing in in one area does not give them any special protection from criticism when posting ill thought out or down right stupid posts. And just because someone calls out another for posting garbage, does not mean they do not respect and appreciate those other contributions.
reminds me of a smart lady in this thread, who didn't take the bait on a recent bullshit thread. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You can't win with someone who has nothing to lose....

There is strength in silence at times..
Abe, there's a lot of immature, and adolescent behavior by people on this site who are just miserable people. The irony is you have provided an incredible body of current and truthful reviews supported by outstanding videos of some of the most beautiful ladies in the hobby and I'm personally grateful for your contributions.

For the most part, negativity is coming from individuals who have not posted reviews or contributed anything meaningful in a very long time. I thought the purpose of this site was to share real information, not act out like children with no emotional intelligence.

I know you're not seeking my advice, but don't allow yourself to get pulled into this pile any deeper. The people who take the time to read your reviews and your consistent above and beyond attitude for additional information understand and appreciate the great value you bring. haven't lost track of what this board is well valued by most attempt to reason Abe, my ECCIE Brother, relax, and go off to my next conquest, you have stated your position very well, save your energy for what really matters.....

Hobby On! Originally Posted by zorlando
thank you good sir and very well stated. i agree about the attitude of some of the members on this board. it seems those types like to argue and disagree just for the sake of it. the kind of people that complain about everything in life because they have no life.

it's a shame we can't cleanse this site of those types..
Says he's done with this thread, bumps and responds to a pat on the back. Classic op.

it's a shame we can't cleanse this site of those types.. Originally Posted by honest_abe
You mean.. like the type that would comment negatively on a review for no reason other than to troll... those types?
Thought he was done with the thread on a previous page.

Hobby On! Originally Posted by zorlando
thank you good sir and very well stated. i agree about the attitude of some of the members on this board. it seems those types like to argue and disagree just for the sake of it. the kind of people that complain about everything in life because they have no life.

it's a shame we can't cleanse this site of those types.. Originally Posted by honest_abe
You two may want to have a session together instead of just jerking each other off like you are here.

It's a coed discussion...all opinions are welcome when you post in this section... including those opinions that aren't the same as yours.

The very people you're wanting to cleanse this site of must consist of yourself then because this entire thread is a complaint that shows me you must not have a life. This is not to bash not put you down... but this is like the pot calling the kettle black imho
It's a coed discussion...all opinions are welcome when you post in this section... including those opinions that aren't the same as yours.

The very people you're wanting to cleanse this site of must consist of yourself then because this entire thread is a complaint that shows me you must not have a life. This is not to bash not put you down... but this is like the pot calling the kettle black imho Originally Posted by Analeese
You just gave me a boner. Wasn't disrespectful but stating the truth that if you type it you own it.

Does amaze me sometimes of how many people start a thread and then complain of the direction it took. This was a thread to complain about another guy - did anyone expect intellectual conversation? By no means a knock at just Abe, there are weekly if not daily instances that a thread was a train wreck before it even had replies.