Guns don't kill people... Two year olds in the Wal-Mart do! Another senseless death.

So now your lying, stupid-ass is mendaciously going to argue that no laws controlling the sale of guns have ever been legislated and passed into law, suck-clown?
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
ur half brained, childish rant is not worthy of a serious response. so go fuck ur mother and make another one of u shit stains.
ur half brained, childish rant is not worthy of a serious response. so go fuck ur mother and make another one of u shit stains. Originally Posted by southtown4488
You'd be the stupid jackass positing that there are no gun laws, suck-clown. Your stupid-ass thesis is easily refuted, suck-clown; hence, any claim that your posts are in any manner "serious" is as laughable as you are stupid, suck-clown.
You'd be the stupid jackass positing that there are no gun laws, suck-clown. Your stupid-ass thesis is easily refuted, suck-clown; hence, any claim that your posts are in any manner "serious" is as laughable as you are stupid, suck-clown.
ur half brained, childish rant is not worthy of a serious response. so go fuck ur mother and make another one of u shit stains.
ur half brained, childish rant is not worthy of a serious response. so go fuck ur mother and make another one of u shit stains. Originally Posted by southtown4488
You'd be the stupid jackass that cannot substantively defend your premise that there are no gun laws, suck-clown. Your stupid-ass thesis is easily refuted, suck-clown; hence, any claim that your posts are in any manner "serious" is as laughable as you are stupid, suck-clown.
You'd be the stupid jackass that cannot substantively defend your premise that there are no gun laws, suck-clown. Your stupid-ass thesis is easily refuted, suck-clown; hence, any claim that your posts are in any manner "serious" is as laughable as you are stupid, suck-clown. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

You're an inveterate, lying jackass that posts lies and distortions, suck-class. That you imagine that your lies and distortions are substantive, suck-clown, underscores your innate stupidity. Furthermore, you remain the stupid jackass that cannot substantively defend your premise that there are no gun laws, suck-clown. Your stupid-ass thesis is easily refuted, suck-clown; hence, any claim that any of your posts are in any manner "serious" is as laughable as you are stupid, suck-clown.

You're an inveterate, lying jackass that posts lies and distortions, suck-class. That you imagine that your lies and distortions are substantive, suck-clown, underscores your innate stupidity. Furthermore, you remain the stupid jackass that cannot substantively defend your premise that there are no gun laws, suck-clown. Your stupid-ass thesis is easily refuted, suck-clown; hence, any claim that any of your posts are in any manner "serious" is as laughable as you are stupid, suck-clown.
You're an inveterate, lying jackass that posts lies and distortions, suck-class; hence, any claim by you that any of your posts are in any manner "substantive" or "serious" is as laughable as you are stupid, suck-clown.
Thanks for pointing out the tragedy... r Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
what don't dieters keep in their homes?
big box of open donuts on the table
why not?
options to eat them are too great

being able to have the option to shoot someone when you get mad/drunk/high , etc is gong to happen more often with open carry

or just accidents like the one in this thread, although this wasnt open carry

more darwinism.....why do you carry a gun into walmart anyway?
why do you leave your kid next to the gun when you are in walmart?
a gun isnt going to be useful to you in walmart if its not...BANG
,. oh shes dead, never mind
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
huh?
no, I see 32K deaths from guns

and while in 2013, 10,076 people died from drunk driving, there are 312milon people so
we certainly dont have a problem with drunk driving...
I don't know why SLOBBRIN is even involved in a gun debate. I don't think they have gun shows at state facilities.
  • DSK
  • 01-08-2016, 08:43 AM
I don't know why SLOBBRIN is even involved in a gun debate. I don't think they have gun shows at state facilities. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're an inveterate, lying jackass that posts lies and distortions, Assup; hence, any claim by you that any of your posts are in any manner "substantive" or "serious" is as laughable as you are stupid, Assup.
You're an inveterate, lying jackass that posts lies and distortions, suck-class; hence, any claim by you that any of your posts are in any manner "substantive" or "serious" is as laughable as you are stupid, suck-clown. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You're an inveterate, lying jackass that posts lies and distortions, suck-class. Hence, your first, your last and your every post is a lie, suck-clown, and any claim by you that any of your posts are in any manner "substantive" or "serious" is as laughable as you are stupid, suck-clown.
Firearm-related death rate per 100,000 population per year

United States 10.64(2013)
United Kingdom 0.23(2011)
Australia 0.93(2013)
Germany 1.01(2012)