Please don't push the ladies' boundaries.

The worst part of the boundary pushers is some don't care who you are or what you advertise. They are takers who have no compassion for anyone. The guy who slips the condom off during doggie or seeks the drunk at the bar for the sole reason of taking advantage. The sleeze ball who waits at the bus station looking for runaways. It is a psychotic personality that we should all be worried about because they don't care at all about right or wrong.
If you are willing to negotiate, or implement a sliding scale, with respect to boundaries, you lack structure. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
You mean like only offering Greek for multihours? And then complaining about being asked for it during shorter appts?

Agreed.

Time to stop digging.
  • Crock
  • 12-19-2015, 10:22 AM
So why do you openly advertise BBFS and don't give me that bullshit that you just love it raw and enjoy the creampies. If that were the case you wouldn't need to advertise to get that since you claim other women secretly do it, then so could you.

...You better believe that I feel like you're desperate enough to do whatever I want from you to keep me as a client.

That's exactly how I perceive you according to how you advertise. Respect your Brand and your Craft, you earned it. I'm in no way judging you, I'm just Keeping It Real with you from a male hobbyist perspective. Originally Posted by KeepinItReal
What an absurd argument.

So if a woman decides to go into this business and only wants to perform body rubs and handjobs, does that mean she's desperate?

If she later decides that CBJ is worth the money, does that mean she's desperate?

When she changes her menu and offers CFS and BBBJ, does that mean she's desperate?

When she starts doing doubles even though she's not attracted to women, does that mean she's desperate?

When she starts offering Greek, does that mean she's desperate?

Why is it that it's only when a boundary is crossed that you don't agree with that she's suddenly desperate?

Everything these ladies do has an element of risk to it. They're all forced to decide whether the risk is worth the reward. Whatever the ladies decide their boundaries will be should be respected. Crossing those boundaries (not just asking about them, that's just being a dick) is called rape.

Talk about a bullshit argument.
What an absurd argument.

So if a woman decides to go into this business and only wants to perform body rubs and handjobs, does that mean she's desperate?

If she later decides that CBJ is worth the money, does that mean she's desperate?

When she changes her menu and offers CFS and BBBJ, does that mean she's desperate?

When she starts doing doubles even though she's not attracted to women, does that mean she's desperate?

When she starts offering Greek, does that mean she's desperate?

Why is it that it's only when a boundary is crossed that you don't agree with that she's suddenly desperate?

Everything these ladies do has an element of risk to it. They're all forced to decide whether the risk is worth the reward. Whatever the ladies decide their boundaries will be should be respected. Crossing those boundaries (not just asking about them, that's just being a dick) is called rape.

Talk about a bullshit argument. Originally Posted by Crock
Your name fits you well, because what a Crock of shit you just wrote. Every fucktard and hooker on this board is desperate in one way or another. I guess you missed the part where I said, There Are Levels To This Shit. I never said that is was right that guys pushed her boundaries or any other hooker's boundaries. I just gave her my thoughts on why hers were getting pushed to the point that she felt the need to start a threAD.

She already claimed that her boundaries don't get pushed since she raised her rate to $250, so why she even posted the threAD if that were the case is beyond me. I see she still hasn't answered the questions I asked her about that either, oh well. If she doesn't have any respect for herself, why the fuck would anyone else have respect for her. Like I said before, her pussy and her life.YOLO

Everybody knows the higher you raise your rates the less riff raff you attract. Why do I have to explain this concept?

When you're new to an area you often have to run specials until you are well established.

Once you're established and raise your rates the bottom feeders fall off. It's not rocket science and certainly has nothing to do with BBFS.

This thread was about respecting the ladies, which clearly SOME keyboard warriors do not.

You should respect people because they are fellow human beings, not based on what services they offer for which amount of money.
You mean like only offering Greek for multihours? And then complaining about being asked for it during shorter appts?

Agreed.

Time to stop digging. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Nope. Not going to give this very much thought but I'm going with no.

I think you're on some shaky ground here after admitting you fuck customers without a rubber, have become defensive, and have abandoned reason.

No?

Anyway like I said - more than one attractive, intelligent hooker posting on this thread, which is refreshing.
Nope. Not going to give this very much thought but I'm going with no.

I think you're on some shaky ground here after admitting you fuck customers without a rubber, have become defensive, and have abandoned reason.

No?

Anyway like I said - more than one attractive, intelligent hooker posting on this thread, which is refreshing. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing

Hahaha, TFN has no issues being a hypocrite, she must always be right and everybody else is wrong. End of story. Don't you know she runs this place?!

Whipash!
She's clinging like hell to a bad point which she pretty much self-nullified by copping to barebacking, which I would otherwise applaud.

Anyway, normally I wouldn't go down this path but I do agree that raising rates discourages low-lives and undesirables from visiting.

I would imagine you may have to field phone calls/text messages from bargain-hunters negotiating rates, but at least that can be dealt with from the safety of one's own home.

Tough business, hooking.
I love all these ladies !!
http://youtu.be/L0MK7qz13bU Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
But but but she was "marinating" in her boundary crossing...

(c'mon I can't be the only one who laughed at her choice of words there)

There's really nothing to let go of, Lindsey. Its just good old fashion fun; like internet pop-a-mole.
I just Love the song and think it's funny! Xoxoxoxoxo

http://youtu.be/L0MK7qz13bU Originally Posted by Lindsay Lee
Awesome! My four year old niece is absolutely enamored by Elsa and will sing "Let it Go" at the drop of a hat, lol! I have to admit, this is the first time I have actually heard the song, pretty cool!
Awwwww DarkeyKong!! It sticks with you!! Let it Go...Let it Goooooooo_ooooo!! It makes you feel like a kid again!! Xoxooxo