AlexandriaSquirtz & Amber Rain?

Hey monk, I'll pay to watch you piss yourself! Who's in?

And holy mackerel, y'all are fuckin with some of the best clients the hobby has ever seen. PMdelights alone is worth his weight in gold. Then you've got tigercat and pyramider who have been around and wonderfully faithful. My horse even loves pyramider. (I know what you're thinking haha. ) The ad got a tinsy outta hand.

Hey here's my fun fact today. My EX husband bought me a brand new state of the art .357 and the mAtching long gun lever action for Christmas.

I'm in such a good mood!
LMFAO! I have discussed your obsession with "taint" with several people! Originally Posted by AlexandriaSquirtz
Pyraminder I have nothing to do with these fruit cakes that don't like taint. But Alex you are pretty hot.
Whatever you do... do NOT click the chipmunk.. that song will get stuck in your head all fucking day! Originally Posted by ~Ze~

Dammit Ze!
She does that shit on purpose
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-31-2012, 05:53 PM
DUH.

You are welcome Reese... Don't say I didn't warn you.

Had that song in surround sound all day... sang it in the shower... hummed it in the grocery store... Just wanted to share my misery.
So sad... ya'll have nothing better to do... lol
...lol how is this thread still going?
Chipmunks. Tff!

It reminds me of one of my grandfather's favorite phrases.
"...nuttier than squirrel shit".

I miss that old man...

Trips, what's the over/under on the number of post-"no longer responding to this stupid shit" posts?

Now to bring this back on-topic; after seeing the ridicularity displayed and the manner in which certain people have attempted to walk the tight-rope by posting some personal/private information, I would say, no. I would not be at all interested in a double.
If for no other reason because of the lack of discretion that's been displayed here., or more precisely, because of the willingness by some to publicly flaunt the personal and private information that was entrusted to them.

No thanck you. Not even with a 10-foot pole that I don't have, that I'm not going to purchase, nor care to borrow.

A re-tititlement may be in order I suggest?
Attached Images File Type: jpg IJS.JPG (42.0 KB, 171 views)
Hey monk, I'll pay to watch you piss yourself! Who's in?

Originally Posted by LovingKayla
thanks kayla, can you prepay?
On behalf,
only if she is allowed to take a dump at your in call.
I have tp
It is way past time for this cat fight to stop. If you absolutely can not contain yourselves then take it private.

This is sounding like 2 year olds. I think I just insulted the actual 2 year olds.

Torito Originally Posted by Torito
lol thats cause people gotta have the last word, They GOTTA have it!
  • ~Ze~
  • 10-31-2012, 08:32 PM
I just HAD to post ONLY so that MYA could NOT have the LAST word.

Word.

How is everybody.

Interesting thing about doubles....But I digress.