ManslutADS

Damn i live in FW never have been to Soda Springs heading there tomorrow ,I'm hungry !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Old-T
  • 10-20-2013, 05:34 AM
Wow. I need to spend more time reading threads in the Dallas forum. I have so much to learn.

I have (rightly) been accused of being an abrasive curmudgeon at times, but I am a rank amature compaired to the OPer on this thread.

Mya, until I read this I would never have believed so much ego could fit into such a small package. Or that so much venom would be insuch a pretty wrapper.

Sad.
At least she is smart enough to FINALLY quit stirring her own shit pot.
Shhh... I can't finish a bottle of wine in two episodes. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Liar
At least she is smart enough to FINALLY quit stirring her own shit pot. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
now it's time to hijack with awesome booty time.

• BLM69
  • 10-20-2013, 04:29 PM
How about some bobbies?
How about some bobbies? Originally Posted by biglatinmale
Have some respect for the board rules and quit trying to hijack a hijacked thread.

This is now a booty thread. Besides, nobody wants to see a bunch of pics of UK cops.
now it's time to hijack with awesome booty time.

Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne

I'm only responding, in this thread, so everyone does not forget how awesome Mya thinks she is.
I'm only responding, in this thread, so everyone does not forget how awesome Mya thinks she is. Originally Posted by TheAngryHobbyist
I had no issue with how awesome she thinks she is - she very well may be. My issue was when she showed how little she thinks of clients and men in general on here.
Mya,Tara,

I think that both of you are beautiful.....Would like to have the chance to spoil both of you....

TexasCowboy
Thank you
I had no issue with how awesome she thinks she is - she very well may be. My issue was when she showed how little she thinks of clients and men in general on here. Originally Posted by EasyLover214
And other providers
How about some bobbies? Originally Posted by biglatinmale
I got some bobbies for ya

I miss PrettyFuckingMarvelous about now...