Segment on local CBS news tonight at 10 on ECCIE

This is not the first time a news outlet has publicly covered eccie and it wont be the last. Just stick to established providers who screen well. Don't freak out LOL Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Yes, what she said! And it's been said before review boards were covered by the media, and still , gents will take those higher risks...play safely !
Yes, what she said! And it's been said before review boards were covered by the media, and still , gents will take those higher risks...play safely ! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Agreed 100% won't be the last time it happens either. Play safely is the key right now. Smart women around here!
Hjatb01,

So you're saying you don't have hypocrisy in Cali?? Look dude, we don't give our 12 year olds firearms. We don't ride horses to work. We don't all have gun racks in the back windows of our pickups. The explosion in West is a completely separate and different event.

It's folks like you that perpetuate the myth that there's some issue between Texas and Cali. It's bullshit. At least our state better weathered the recession, and our state's finances are in much better standing than yours.

The hobby is everywhere, including both our states. But perhaps you should take your commentary back to CA and just stay out of our conversation. You're not contributing here.

My apologies for the hijack mods. Moving on...Nothing to see here... Originally Posted by LoveNHorny
I think there's being more read into my posts than was intended so I'll just let it go. My apologies for bringing politics into a hobby board..

Hopefully this turns out to be a quickly forgotten sensationalist eyeball grabber of a news story.
I find the "outing" that occurs in the public comments to that article far more disturbing than the story. This is a good example of why one should not actively socialize wither hobbyists. Originally Posted by yourself
Many of the comments are dispicable.

I agree with your post.
Many of the comments are dispicable.

I agree with your post. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Vicious, disgusting, those people should be ashamed of themselves for that.
Don't they realize some hacker is going to find out who they are. Smh
I find the "outing" that occurs in the public comments to that article far more disturbing than the story. This is a good example of why one should not actively socialize wither hobbyists. Originally Posted by yourself
Which was the point of the thread I started yesterday. There are rules against outing here, but not on other sites. That is a time bomb.
Agreed tiger
It was a wonderful ad for Eccie. Over 6,700 people on last night after the broadcast, over 4,000 of them visitors. 300+ new sign ups for membership.

I don't know what three and a half minutes of purchased air time would cost, but the I-team should be thanked for the free publicity. They even got the blessing of the the AG and ICE saying there was nothing here to get nailed on.

LMMFAO!
Maybe those visitors are tainted.
anyone have a link to the story? Originally Posted by PetiteJill
it was linked to back in post #108.

BUT PEOPLE - BE SAFE!
DO NOT CLICK ON THAT LINK FROM ANY OF THE ECCIE POSTS!!!!!
START UP ANOTHER BROWSER WINDOW OR ANOTHER BROWSER.
IF YOU CLICK ON THAT LINK FROM ECCIE, CBS 11'S WEBSERVER CAN KNOW THAT YOU NAVIGATED TO THEIR WEBSITE FROM ECCIE!
IF YOU CLICK ON THAT LINK FROM ECCIE, CBS 11'S WEBSERVER CAN KNOW THAT YOU NAVIGATED TO THEIR WEBSITE FROM ECCIE! Originally Posted by pmdelites
And do what with that information? Perhaps I'm uninformed, but I don't understand what the concern is.
The lead-in this morning said something about a North Texas website where prostitutes are earning grades. Since when is 'Yes' or 'No' a grade? Originally Posted by trynagetlaid

I've had courses in college that were Pass/Fail ...

Pass/Fail is an established grading system for some classes in college.
So no comments about the change in ownership of the board?