Trump news today

If you can't write a meaningful post, why bother posting ? You do it endlessly. Originally Posted by VitaMan

if you say so

If you can't write a meaningful post, why bother posting ? You do it endlessly. Originally Posted by VitaMan
does that include all your anti-trump news feeds you copy/paste without the source in 2,500 threads of the same shit?

is this another Bidengazi thread?

MUST NOT DISCUSS THE FOOL BIDEN! start another Trump thread!!
Originally Posted by VitaMan

brilliant!

bahahahhaaaaa
total turd
total turd Originally Posted by VitaMan

is this another VitaBoy wants to be special on eccie thread?

bahahahhaaaa
undieman sure likes his anti-trump fantasies.
You are so lost
WOW!

War is tough, mentally and physically. It takes a heavy toll in misery and death. Chaos and confusion abound in the fog of war. You must try your best to see things more clearly and do your part when your nation is at war.

WAKE UP, AMERICA!!! Our nation is at war.

First, our nation was attacked by a Deep State bio-weapon with the help of foreign actors. Planned for many years.

Then our national election (which is critical infrastructure) was cyber-attacked in 2020 by the Deep State with the help of foreign actors. Planned for at least 4 years.

I believe January 6 was a Deep State attack with only a few foreign actors, if any. Planned I bet, for at least several weeks if not longer.

Throughout, an information/disinformation attack by the Deep State with propaganda and PSYOPS carried out with the help of foreign actors. Planned for decades.

What is next? Only God knows. For us, only time will tell.

Just be prepared for anything these days and press on one day at a time.

Let’s pray that our nation does not have to fight a physical attack on our soil with bullets and bombs.

After all, as Sun Tzu said, “The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”

Remember that sometimes in war, your perceived enemies become your allies when there is a common goal or objective.

Always be aware of the enemy within. The most dangerous of ALL enemies. You must identify the enemy in order to defeat the enemy. The enemy is the Deep State.

Learn who our specific enemies are, especially the online enemies in the information/disinformation battle. Identify who is the leader of the enemy in the digital war and identify his “digital warriors.”

I pray our nation will defeat the Deep State which is controlled by the Illuminati.

If we do, we will defeat the Illuminati and wrest control of our country away from the hands of a rich and powerful few and return it to We The People.

Times are tough but in my opinion, this is a war worth fighting and a war worth the pain and suffering.

Support our Commander In Chief, President Donald J. Trump. He is fighting for America and We The People. He always puts America First.

Never play into the enemy’s hands and lessen your support for our leader in a time of war. He needs We The People in order to prevail.

Above all, trust God, grow your faith in Him. He is a God of War as well as a God of Love.

God always wins. He knows the outcome of the war before it begins. Only God knows the future.

Stand on the side of Jesus Christ, our LORD and our SAVIOR.

You will be on the victory side.

Press on.

Lin ��❤️����
www.FightBack.law
President Trump is the enemy of the Deep State.

I stand with President Trump. So I am also the enemy of the Deep State. As are ALL who stand with him. We are the Real Patriots.

Identify who attacks President Trump. Identify who attacks me. You will be identifying the enemy within.

God bless each of you and your families.

God bless President Trump.

God bless the United States of America.

Lin ��❤️����
www.FightBack.law
If Biden was in control don’t you think they would’ve bombed Afghanistan?

Don’t you think they would’ve bombed Russia?

How else will we destroy the Democrat party except by exposing their corruption and their being the arm of the communist party?
Think STRATEGY to take down a worldwide criminal operation.
Former President Donald Trump's presidential campaign has been ordered to pay nearly $1.3 million in legal fees to former White House aide Omarosa Manigault Newman by a New York court arbitrator.

In September, arbitrator T. Andrew Brown ruled that the former president's nondisclosure agreement with Manigault Newman was "unenforceable."

Brown said in the ruling that the terms of the nondisclosure agreement were "highly problematic" because it did not adhere to typical legal standards -- describing it as "vague, indefinite, and therefore void and unenforceable."
... Hmmm... Court arbitrator. ... Now they'll surely need
a Judge to say-so. ... And that's BEFORE appeal.

... However, good for Omarosa. Maybe she can have her-own
slow failure of a talk-show just like Pirs Morgan.

### Salty
Former President Donald Trump's presidential campaign has been ordered to pay nearly $1.3 million in legal fees to former White House aide Omarosa Manigault Newman by a New York court arbitrator. Originally Posted by VitaMan
That doesn't mean much to Trump. He can raise that in two hours with his redneck trailer park cult.
Trailer park? You mean underpass, right?
MSNBC airs audio of McCarthy saying he considered asking Dump to resign

https://thehill.com/news/house/34594...ump-to-resign/

In the audio clip, which is also now included in the Times’s report on the matter, Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) asks the House GOP leader if he was hearing that Dump might resign or had any reason to believe it could happen.

Referring to the likelihood that Congress would impeach Trump, McCarthy says, “The only discussion I would have with him is that I think this will pass, and it would be my recommendation you should resign. I mean, that would be my take but I don’t think he would take it. But I don’t know.”
... So?

### Salty