I QUIT to make sure I Quit I’m going to commit Hobby suicide

ECCIEnewbie.. THE STRAW didn't see me.... Lots have, so The straw will not be able to tell you anything.. Originally Posted by tiggold
Well, then tell me who The Straw is so I can tell her what she missed out on after I check with the providers who actually did see you.
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]I preferred a certain type. 18 to 22. Spinners that will CIM NQNS. My choice, if that is what I like, but with this I get the problems.*
[] Originally Posted by tiggold
I am sorry TIGGOLD, but I am calling BULLSHIT on this whole thread. You are not a bad guy, but I have to agree with everyone else you are whining to get attention.

The reason I quoted you was that is what I call total BULLSHIT on. Your all time ATF is not even under 25, but 39 I believe. She is somewhat petite but definitely not classified as a spinner. Since she was your all time ATF and retired, maybe you should retire since you cannot find another like her. That is understandable why you may think that, but enough already...please.

Take a few months off and then come back when you are ready to just have fun, which is what the hobby is meant to be about....
summer -

Love a girl who calls bullshit!
I am sorry TIGGOLD, but I am calling BULLSHIT on this whole thread. You are not a bad guy, but I have to agree with everyone else you are whining to get attention.

The reason I quoted you was that is what I call total BULLSHIT on. Your all time ATF is not even under 25, but 39 I believe. She is somewhat petite but definitely not classified as a spinner. Since she was your all time ATF and retired, maybe you should retire since you cannot find another like her. That is understandable why you may think that, but enough already...please.

Take a few months off and then come back when you are ready to just have fun, which is what the hobby is meant to be about.... Originally Posted by TrulySummer

Can't disagree with Summer. MY ATF is what she said. She is by far the BEST. There will not be another one like her.

We will have to see.

Summer.. your a sweetheart.
quote I do like " Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded." Originally Posted by tiggold
Classy.

We can see that you're a real man of genius. That's clear to anyone reading this thread.

But do you really think it's funny to take a gratuitous cheap shot at those who aren't so gifted?
You sir,

" had three sessions in one day that was all great.** ONE single and the other two were Doubles.*** Yes they were all over the age of 24.* So yes I know there are great providers out there".

Three sessions and two were doubles in one day? You must understand why it is hard for other guys to feel bad for you. Now you want the same from 18 to 22 YO's. If you had that, what would you want then??? You are only a victim of your own great experiences. Your expectations are becoming out of the realm of possibilities, but it could happen.

Will your next "I quit" thread come because you can't get the same from girls within a week of turning 18 to provide the same?

This is a slippery slope, be careful.
I'm putting Tigg on BLOCK!!

[clang!]

(That's the sound my 'put people on block' machine makes. Ha!)

Yeah! Take that!

You have been buh-locked!!
I have to agree with some of the guys on this.. You have 24 reviews, and I have not read any of them to my knowledge, but if your not being critical in your reviews and blunt, the next person will experience the same thing. The whole point of this hobby's site is to protect both the provider and provide-e.. Reviews are very VERY helpful when they contain info like the negative problems you point out. I can tell you that before I even see a provider at any location, I am looking for the info on ECCIE, TER, or any other site that can provide feedback. I have had one to many bad sessions before, and I know how you feel... I really feel ya on the cleanliness part as well.. I take the time to clean and shave before a session, and even then I might prefer another shower when I arrive. I am extra clean, and very considerate.. So I would expect the same.
Total BS thread.

Hobby suicide woulda been telling us more about #7 'Be clean, nobody wants something they can't get rid of or worse'

That was the troubling shit in the rant...just sayin
Classy.

We can see that you're a real man of genius. That's clear to anyone reading this thread.

But do you really think it's funny to take a gratuitous cheap shot at those who aren't so gifted? Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
Don't give Him that much credit, He seems kinda sad, like someone You might feel sorry for....and not to tightly wrapped...I hope He gets some help...
Don't be scared Tigg ...help is out there! It's obvious from His posts..He's not right..lets not judge too harshly....poor fricker....If He was more in control of His emotions....He would have posted about the "straw" in the Mens lounge.....He needs to take a step back....
Don't give Him that much credit, He seems kinda sad, like someone You might feel sorry for....and not to tightly wrapped...I hope He gets some help...
Don't be scared Tigg ...help is out there! It's obvious from His posts..He's not right..lets not judge too harshly....poor fricker.... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino

TG.... or maybe your

The whole point of this is to have fun. And funny..... CaptainMidnight is the only one that got it right. . Beer and lapdance on me CaptainMidnight.

POST is not BS. Events did happen, why not post names? Look at the past reviews on other site. You can still find my negative reviews on the other site. I'm working on the current reviews. It takes time to do them. More fun to do the session then write about them.

I didn't argue with anyone just agreed or asked they BLOCKED me. Think I'm BS. Just Block me. It will be like I disappeared to you.

Think we will make it to 10,000 hits?
WTF? 146 posts in this stupid ass thread, and not One pussy shot or One pair of tits, WTF?
tiggold, there is no way in hell I'll EVER block you. There is a reason why this thread has had so many views and posts. I was initially annoyed by your overly dramatic bullshit but I have to admit, this is a fun thread and you've kept a good sense of humor about it so I think that's what makes it entertaining.

At the very least, another one of your bullshit retirement threads beats the hell out of the corny, boring, and odd threads that are solely started just for the sake of trying to have a silly discussion about sex......And no offense txcwby6.
Congrats on going back to the Vikings for another season , Tig.
why dont u just go away already?? damn LOL