Obama gives away oil to Russia

• WTF
  • 04-05-2012, 10:41 PM
The agreement was negotiated in total secrecy.

Author’s addendum, Feb. 17, 2012: This is not a new issue. In fact the Bush and Clinton administrations are directly at fault for the same inaction. A maritime agreement negotiated by the U.S. State Department set the Russian boundary on the other side of the disputed islands, but no treaty has ratified this action. Consequently, it is within the president’s power to stop this giveaway. The Alaska delegation’s failure to put pressure on the administration is inexplicable. State Department Watch, an organization that assisted with this article, has confronted each administration and is currently confronting the Obama administration — and has been met by silence. I’m hoping this piece will help reinvigorate efforts to stop this handover.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Couple of questions.

If it was ''negotiated in total secrecy'' , How do we know we did not get anything?

Why is the state of Alaska not putting any pressure on the State Department?

Maybe we can get COG on this case and off of Building 7!

You're the ones obsessing on Building 7, not me. I asked a simple question. I asked a simple question here as well, but no one has answered it. I'm not living in your head anymore, WTF. I moved out, even though you weren't charging rent.
Let see if you agree with this analogy; a man is preparing to rape a woman, she offers no resistance (but she makes it clear that she does not want to be raped), so the man is empowered and allowed to rape her?

Because Alaska didn't make a fuss (for whatever reason) then it is okay for Obama to do this. You did admit that Obama is doing this you know. I guess I could claim victory that you acknowledged Obama is doing the dirty deed but what would it gain me?
  • WTF
  • 04-06-2012, 06:28 AM
Let see if you agree with this analogy; a man is preparing to rape a woman, she offers no resistance (but she makes it clear that she does not want to be raped), so the man is empowered and allowed to rape her?

? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
This is more like two men arguing over the same toilet to wackoff in.

Even if we go with your analogy, it it more like two men and a woman. One man fucs the woman while the other watches. She appears to be fuc'n willingly. You are starting to sound like one of those bat shit feminist that think all women in prostitution are there against their will.

Because Alaska didn't make a fuss (for whatever reason) then it is okay for Obama to do this. You did admit that Obama is doing this you know. I guess I could claim victory that you acknowledged Obama is doing the dirty deed but what would it gain me? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You do not know what has been worked out in secret. You do not know what we may have gotten. We may have gotten Russian help pre invasion Afganastan....the point is you just do not know.
You now admit the deal was made and it occurred under Obama. Now you want to mitagate the action by presupposing that a deal was made under Bush (your favorite target) and Obama is merely consumating the deal.

I think you are hearing zebras when you should be thinking horse. Zebras??? Sounds more like unicorns.

But at least you've admitted to the validity of the original post.
  • CJ7
  • 04-06-2012, 12:55 PM
You now admit the deal was made and it occurred under Obama. Now you want to mitagate the action by presupposing that a deal was made under Bush (your favorite target) and Obama is merely consumating the deal.

I think you are hearing zebras when you should be thinking horse. Zebras??? Sounds more like unicorns.

But at least you've admitted to the validity of the original post. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

for a guy that was through with this thread you sure have a strange way of being through

Obama gave away nothing, BTW.
I revived it just to PISS you off...LOL

It happened on his watch. It had been linguring since the 80's. Then you think about that remark to the commy last week when he thought the mics were off....

Anti American POS. x2
  • CJ7
  • 04-06-2012, 02:03 PM
I revived it just to PISS you off...LOL

It happened on his watch. It had been linguring since the 80's. Then you think about that remark to the commy last week when he thought the mics were off....

Anti American POS. x2 Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

so you have two board names?

JLSD knows exactly what Im talking about on more than one count, if you could read so would you.

have a nice day

JLSD knows exactly what Im talking about on more than one count, if you could read so would you.

have a nice day Originally Posted by CJ7
Only one board name check out post #135....Yoou Stoopid

Have a nice period and then we will move on to capitalization.

have a nice day Originally Posted by CJ7
Yea 2 board names. 2nd one lives in your head. The handle is called "MINDFUCK".
  • WTF
  • 04-09-2012, 12:25 PM
Which of you silly bastards think we should invade Iran on similiar intellenge?
Which of you silly bastards think we should invade Iran on similiar intellenge? Originally Posted by WTF
.. ..

everyone under this thread?
What is "intellenge"? No matter, I oppose bombing or invading Iran. But you knew that.