Ladies and Gentlemen it's time for an official poll...

Wow, SweetTreat... I answered you before I saw this. Really? Why don't you imagine how I feel, when I was just minding my own business these guys started hating and bashing on me for no reason, and if you can't understand how it feels to have your reputation everything about you insulted. Lies made up about you and I'm just supposed to sit back and take it. I wasn't ever raised to be a floor mat. So what? I've been picked on and picked at from the getgo on this site... can you blame me for being absolutely fed up and sick of it? I do not deserve the things these people say about me. Nobody does. It's wrong but they won't leave me alone I've tried to ignore it and I've tried asking nicely it doesn't work.

So, you used to be somebody I actually admired but now you are just like the rest in my book. Thanks, friend. If I want advice in the future I'll ask for it and it won't be from you.

Ciao. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
There's an original thought from you..."I'm a victim and it's everyone else that's wrong it's not me".

Cry me a river Kitty, if people here knew half the truth about you there'd be 30 others jumping on you publicly. Boo hoo, you've said several times you welcome the publicity so quit your bitching and get busy offering some late night bareback to anyone dumb enough to stick their dick within 50 feet of you. There has to be a sucker or two that isn't aware of what you're about after all these years.

Didn't someone fall in love with you and you retired for him? Hard to see anyone loving you Kitty, you have nothing to offer a man but an old, beat up pussy and a shit load of drama and when it ends he's the enemy. Sounds mean as fuck but everyone knows it's the truth.
Wow, SweetTreat... I answered you before I saw this. Really? Why don't you imagine how I feel, when I was just minding my own business these guys started hating and bashing on me for no reason. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Are you really that stupid? I know, that's a dumb question.

Who started this thread? Why do you feel the need to defend yourself? Is rent due at the Hotel?

I feel so bad for hurting your feelings, I will send you a money gram to take care of your rent.
kl I'm gonna try to call you and just so u can have a "friend".. I'm doing that.. Just for the record.
kl I'm gonna try to call you and just so u can have a "friend".. I'm doing that.. Just for the record. Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
You've noted both you've sent her a PM and are going to call her...sure sounds like you're trying to cover your tracks when it explodes.

You do know how bad it can suck on here and you turned it around but as many, many others have offered, she doesn't listen to people trying to offer genuinely helpful advice which exactly why her "career" is at - years of drama.
Well hopefully she can turn it around.. Honestly I just started going to church so I will pray for her.. Anyway like I said miss ya Dallas i wish I was there
holy fuck! Holy Fuck! HOLY FUCK!!!

FYI - YOU are the cause of ALL of this, Kitty. You could end this drama instantly by deciding to NEVER respond or even look at Coed ever again.

But you won't. You like, and NEED, this drama. You obviously love that all of these people are giving you so much attention. Positive or negative is irrelevant. As long as you are the object of their attention, you're content.

This is just sad, man.
Well hopefully she can turn it around.. Honestly I just started going to church so I will pray for her.. Anyway like I said miss ya Dallas i wish I was there Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Good for you and really hope everything is going well for you. You're one of the very few well known Dallas gals I've never seen and don't know what I was thinking and didn't jump when you released your most recent pics - VERY sexy!

If anyone could help Kitty it'd be you, best of luck.
Good for you and really hope everything is going well for you. You're one of the very few well known Dallas gals I've never seen and don't know what I was thinking and didn't jump when you released your most recent pics - VERY sexy!

If anyone could help Kitty it'd be you, best of luck. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Thank you that means a lot..

Idk what your last handle was.. But whatever it was.. All good.. Lol
kl I'm gonna try to call you and just so u can have a "friend".. I'm doing that.. Just for the record. Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Don't Go Into The Light Caroline.....
Don't Go Into The Light Caroline..... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

what.. Lol
  • 1+1
  • 08-29-2016, 11:31 PM
She obviously NEEDS this drama. Otherwise, she would simply STOP RESPONDING!

But, she can't. Originally Posted by albundy
Eccie without drama is like watching a dead person.
Ok I'm going to say it.. Stfu omg u have rambling for years .... when will u LEARN BITCH..fuck... Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Let's back track here and not get into the name calling.
  • BLM69
  • 08-30-2016, 12:53 AM
Well hopefully she can turn it around.. Honestly I just started going to church so I will pray for her.. Anyway like I said miss ya Dallas i wish I was there Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Did you join the Catholic church? We miss those nice tits here in Dallas.....
Don't Go Into The Light Caroline..... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Hey sweets... She means "Carol Anne!!!" It's a Poltergeist reference...meaning imminent doom or peril if you reach out to kitty - cause she does pursue these dramas. But hey, you are in a different state, so you should be clear of the blast radius.

Congrats on the church move. Do what's necessary, woman...nice.
LnH
Originally Posted by blood3
bump

Carry on.