My to-do-list

Still-asleep
LuckJack (again )
Steverino50 (again)
Motorload
Bald Eagle (again)
Doogie211

omg it goes on and on Originally Posted by TheHorseTrainer
I am usually on somebody's s**t list. Nice to be on a good list! Thanks THT!
I will have Carrie Hillcrest's feet in my mouth as I do her homework. Originally Posted by Nitwitboy
HELL YES on both. Haha!
My First Time Offender List
1. Alyssa Nicole
2. Texas Tiffany
3. Erotic Morgan
4. Delanie Smith
5. Shelby Lynn
6. Natasha Fame

My Go See Again List
1. Paulina Linda
2. Tara Evans
3. TNTKelly
4. Lexy Laye
I think this is a never ending thread... Just when I had my starburst all lined out, I see one (removing her from the haven't seen) and another does the unthinkable and PMs me outta the blue (curious as to why, but who am I to object - I love it) so she successfully moves herself up the list.

Thinkin' I need to hire an assistant just to keep up with all the beautiful ladies
With my health getting better, my pocket book is getting better.Which means I can start my list. In no particular order.

1. Reese Foster
2.Tara Evans
3.Shelby Lynn
4.Delanie Smith
5.Shea Veile
6.Cameron0908
My Dallas list:

AsiaJackie
Saphire Sweet
Nina Moretti
Classy Kimberly
Thanks you guys Again
My to see list.

Heavenly Hayden
Reese Foster
Cameron0908
Maria of DFW
Hot Megan
Samantha Thom
Angelina Adams (San Antonio)
I think this is a never ending thread... Just when I had my starburst all lined out, I see one (removing her from the haven't seen) and another does the unthinkable and PMs me outta the blue (curious as to why, but who am I to object - I love it) so she successfully moves herself up the list.

Thinkin' I need to hire an assistant just to keep up with all the beautiful ladies Originally Posted by CenterLock

Brookie loves surprising u;-)
At least I made somebody's list ;(
Brooke, you would certainly have made my list if you weren't so tall. With an ass like that, though, you may make it anyway.
Brooke, you would certainly have made my list if you weren't so tall. With an ass like that, though, you may make it anyway. Originally Posted by esteve
I keep seeing comments about "too tall" or "too short" - "too <insert whatever>"... Guess I figure if the positioning is right, all that goes out the window. I know - WALDT. Just guess I'm one of those that likes finding "equalizing" positions. (And with her avitar - several come to mind... and I think she's the perfect height as is )
Brookie's top 3:

Luckjack

Spike21
Brooke is definitely on my list. But she is off limits for my hobby budget I will wait for a special...

Tara is also on my list. As soon as I get some time off during the day. Hopefully soon...