34 degree streetwalkers

As a reminder:

The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site.

So knock it off folks.
.... into curves not granny lizard bodies Originally Posted by BLM69

Talk your crap ...
IDGASHT what you say. Your opinion means nothing.

As a reminder:

The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site.

So knock it off folks. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
So .... just wondering, how many infractions has BLM racked up at this point? Hhhhmmmm.....
I am typically very much a lady .... but when being insulted at the level he throws out .... I won't stand aside.

Cheers,
TT

So .... just wondering, how many infractions has BLM racked up at this point? Hhhhmmmm.....
I am typically very much a lady .... but when being insulted at the level he throws out .... I won't stand aside.

Cheers,
TT Originally Posted by Torre Tames
How is that any of your business?

Talk your crap ...

Cheers,
The mods do not let you know how many points another member has nor if they even received points for a blatant GL/rule violation. And they will say it is none of your business (and it is not, even if you did the RTM on the post), but the actual reason is, not everyone gets points for the same infraction. That has been the ONLY uniform way of the staff from day one of this site. If the mods called it down the middle and did not play favorites or the polar opposite, there would be no cliques and the mass exodus of people leaving this site would not have happened.

And, just so I am not hijacking the thread so I get points, I have not ever been with or even tried to pick up a streetwalker.
  • BLM69
  • 04-27-2021, 04:09 PM

Talk your crap ...

Cheers,
So which one is it? You don't give a F? But you're bothered by being insulted? I'm confused 🤔

Don't wanna be insulted anymore? don't insult me. Simple
Saturday night was really quiet around midnight along HH. Only saw about a handful of ladies; a TON of cars though. So it was probably pretty full until recently. Saw new signs for the cruising ordinance.
  • BLM69
  • 04-28-2021, 12:32 AM
Saturday night was really quiet around midnight along HH. Only saw about a handful of ladies; a TON of cars though. So it was probably pretty full until recently. Saw new signs for the cruising ordinance. Originally Posted by pathfinder420
There's times that the South Dallas track looks like a weekend cruise night, tricks will poke anything when they need to bust, from granny whores to 400lbs whores. That's when I call it a night and wait for what I like

I aborted a pickup a few days ago, she claimed that she was 42 but looked at least 60, then she wanted listcrawler rates walking the track. I reminded her where she was at. Not the first time I back out

I nearly got my window busted when a crazy hooker swung her purse as I dropped her off and picked up a better option in front of her, she swung her purse at the whore jumping in the car too. she had anger issues lol

I would say that 20% of pickups get aborted for one reason or another, I don't settle and if i don't like something or see something better, out you go