"Je Suis Nigeria"?

Well, you stepped in the shit this time boys. IB Hankering didn't report to the mods. I did!!!
You know what happens when you asssssssssume something, don't you?
What the fuck are you talking about IBHomo?

Are you fessing up to tattling, you big pussy (as in VAGINA)?

LMAO! Let the Earth and all its inhabitants quake with fear at the sound of your name!

IB Hankering didn't report to the mods. I did!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
JLIdiot is humming his favorite tune!

"Cry Me A Fucking River"

Wah! Wah! Wah! Wah! Wah! Wah!
JLIdiot is humming his favorite tune!

"Cry Me A Fucking River"

Wah! Wah! Wah! Wah! Wah! Wah! Originally Posted by bigtex
Fuck you, BigTexIdiot...or is that IvaBiggenIdiot...hard to tell you two fagboys apart!!!
IBHomo Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hard to argue with your statement against interest..or is that an advertisement?
Well, you stepped in the shit this time boys. IB Hankering didn't report to the mods. I did!!!
You know what happens when you asssssssssume something, don't you? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Did you also invite him to Love field to show him how a real man sucks cock?
You always did have trouble counting, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp: that's one of your inbred genetic defects. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It is evident you are 10 times a idiot, how is that for counting no balls the lying fucktard. Keep on whacking no balls.
  • Old-T
  • 01-19-2015, 10:04 PM
IB, why should I defend or not defend him, when my point was about YOUR behavior?

And since I was referring to your public statements, not whether you sent the RTM, the fact that JL sent it is irrelevant to my comment.
  • WTF
  • 01-19-2015, 10:18 PM
You know what happens when you asssssssssume something, don't you? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
You reported a Chicken's Pecker to the Mods?

You reported a Chicken's Pecker to the Mods?
Originally Posted by WTF
JL reported an errant inbred chimp to the mods.

It is evident you are 10 times a idiot, how is that for counting no balls the lying fucktard. Keep on whacking no balls. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're the idiot, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, who cannot punctuate a sentence correctly and always fails to employ the correct article. Witness how you failed to correctly punctuate your proscribed remark, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp:

Keep on whacking chicken dick you dumb SOB. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

IB, why should I defend or not defend him, when my point was about YOUR behavior?

And since I was referring to your public statements, not whether you sent the RTM, the fact that JL sent it is irrelevant to my comment.
Originally Posted by Old-T
Face it, Old-THUMPER, it's you and your trollish remarks that are irrelevant.
Jesus, IBPullet! I think the raving meltdown you began before Thanksgiving is still in full rave.

You know what that makes, you, right, IBPullet?

That's right, a RAVER! (and someone who is probably pleading for his freedom right now, as he posts yet another defiant post suggesting illigitimacy in the animal kingdom).

I'va Biggen has brought you back to your knees (where you're at your best) so decisively that all you have left is "my spell check is better than yours."

The Monkey is now what defines YOU, IBPullet. In other words, IBFoghorn, your goose, I say, goose is cooked. Entirely, that is.

Adios mofo!
JL reported an errant inbred chimp to the mods.
He reported a sttupid ass named no balls to the mod for lying.

I see you still like Waccos pic of his mother. Are you two dating now? Please note the first line of my reply to wacco. It is where you both stepped in the shit stupid ass.

You're the idiot, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, who cannot punctuate a sentence correctly and always fails to employ the correct article. Witness how you failed to correctly punctuate your proscribed remark, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp:

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Funny coming from a lying sob who can't tell left from right , and can't spell. Keep on whacking and crying no balls. You are a pathetic whiner.
Fuck you, BigTexIdiot...or is that IvaBiggenIdiot...hard to tell you two fagboys apart!!! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
JLIdiot is still humming the "Cry Me A River" tune, I see!

Wah! Wah! Wah! Wah! Wah! Wah!
JLIdiot is still humming the "Cry Me A River" tune, I see!

Wah! Wah! Wah! Wah! Wah! Wah! Originally Posted by bigtex
BigtexFaggot is still a stupid motherfucker, I see.
Do you and Eva suck each others dicks each night, or just 5 times per week?
BigtexFaggot is still a stupid motherfucker, I see.
Do you and Eva suck each others dicks each night, or just 5 times per week? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Which one of you is the pitcher, and which is the catcher ? You or no balls. Do you go to Love Field for this or have you moved into a nice condo?