Closed Threads

Nice job of covering your tracks. Originally Posted by carkido45
What do they call the "Potomac Two-step" down in Texas?

That was some fine dancing there, DH. . .way to protect the thread from getting closed.

Carkido, don't forget to mention the thread topic in your posts, it might get this thread closed if it is given a life of its own and jumps up on Sarcastro's bed and defecates in it.

Talk about mod artistry, that wins snort of the week. . .my Coke Zero is now all over my Michigan Wolverines shirt.

Hoping the thread gets closed maybe I can start a fight with the SKF manpussy posse again you know who you are.
Carkido, don't forget to mention the thread topic in your posts, it might get this thread closed if it is given a life of its own and jumps up on Sarcastro's bed and defecates in it.

Talk about mod artistry, that wins snort of the week. . .my Coke Zero is now all over my Michigan Wolverines shirt. Originally Posted by ANONONE
Whooooaaaa Nelly, my manposse should not be defecating in any Mods bed...............I'm just saying.
  • Carl
  • 03-11-2010, 12:33 PM
Carl, Where have you been? Do you know how hard it is being not funny alone?
With CK Stalking you?

I think he likes my avatar. I hope SFK doesn't get too jealous. Originally Posted by boardman
I've been busy playing with my manpussy.
I've been busy playing with my manpussy. Originally Posted by Carl
Absence Excused!

Now back on topic.
Boy it is sure getting technical here with epistemology of words , with my limited knowledge of English. A B**** word at that which was supposed to be a simple word.

Well I shall return to work as you all playing with your manpussy but please don't post any pictures of it. I am sure that does not help the life of the thread.
Why is everyone talking about this thread getting closed as it lives through its 10th page?
I had to look that one up. I kept thinking Episiotomy and that just didn't work out so well.............for the life of the thread that is.

I wonder if that procedure is done on Manpussies.
Ambassador, they are staying on topic...........as we just did.

But, I do owe the Mods an apology.........I can see how calling them 'bitches" leads down a slippery slope.

It was never my intention for one of my manpussy to defecate in a Mods bed.

How a Mod being a "bitch" could lead one to make the leap to shit in their bed is beyond my comprehension..............may be it is Star Trek Chess.

How my manpussy ended up in a Mods bed is a whole different conversation worthy of its own thread if a mod were brave enough to explain...............don't get me wrong. I am not jealous. I just don't thinck it is right to play favorites.

So...........I apologize for creating the slippery slope covered with shit that led to Sarcastros bed...............HOW THE FUCK WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?

From now on certain manpussy have to wear depends.
Must've been one helluva PM!

Now might be a good time for Carkido45 to start that new thread.
Yeah, he says I owe him some 10,000 thread count satin sheets.............WTF.
Neiman Marcus.
SOH?
I've heard that this stuff will get the shit stains out of anything.

Attachment 3365
But, I do owe the Mods an apology.........I can see how calling them 'bitches" leads down a slippery slope.
A very productive exchange of PMs. Thanks, DH.
Hoping the thread gets closed maybe I can start a fight with the SKF manpussy posse again you know who you are. Originally Posted by carkido45
Originally Posted by TexasGator
You oughta know