Tasting your own cum

I am not interested in someone else's cum. The thought of playing with my own is hot but I am done after I pop
  • BLM69
  • 04-25-2021, 10:23 AM
I'm sure tricks have tasted another man's cum before, at least we've tasted a condensed form of it on hookers tits.
Sign me up!!!!
I love to taste my cum. Her cum is delicious too, and if put in the spot I’d prolly eat another’s load from her too.
@Dallas - pop rocks do work well too if your unsure you’ll like the taste. 👍
"Just eat it"
  • crisj
  • 07-20-2021, 03:19 PM
#alexissweet69 - dang... you're incredible
I snowball with my ladies all the time my most erotic cum eating is filling her ass with my load then having her shit it out in my mouth then snowball it back and forth. Hot to have her push it out of her ass to my mouth.
I think I am going to eat my own cum right now. Just have to decide which lovely lady I am going to whack off to.
You are not a sim bastard I do it all the time with my regulars they love to swap it is so erotic and some of them have an big O from the erotica so hat! Swap on!
Some girls don't like to taste themselves either. Lol. I used to have a girlfriend she hated the thoughts of her pussy taste. I would get her so hot and wet fucking her then reach down and get gruel all over my finger and slowly smear it on her mouth and lips and lick it off. Or slide it in her mouth and try to lick it out. She wouldn't put up a fight at those times but it grossed her out. But I loved it. Personally I like girls just as nasty as I am who have no problems tasting theirs elf. I've never tasted someone else's cum but I dont have a hang up kissing my wife after swap partners.
super hot thread...bucketlist item...maybe i will get lucky in Vegas on my next trip.
I have fed back the mans cum on several occasions!
I think it is fun..
Also love the taste of my own cum, it is very sweet,
and think it taste better than other females cum I've tasted,
but maybe because it is mine..lol.
I have fed back the mans cum on several occasions!
I think it is fun..
Also love the taste of my own cum, it is very sweet,
and think it taste better than other females cum I've tasted,
but maybe because it is mine..lol. Originally Posted by melannie_star
I'd eat a bowl full of your juices.
Now you are being Sweet!
Melannie_Star,

I can feed you your lovely juices, on your ass hook.....

PPE
  • BLM69
  • 10-25-2021, 03:34 PM
I'm use to whores telling me no for one thing or another, I can only remember a few without boundaries. I miss them now that they're gone 😒