NBA POLICY

It must be true what they say, "It's lonely at the top" and it shows with this guy. It's obvious this brother is in a class all by himself. With the Millions...I mean Billions of dollars he has and the relationships he keeps (Wells Fargo and others) no wonder we did not recognize who he really is.... Is this Donald Sterling?

I just want to say as high as you are I appreciate the fact you find time to "mingle" with the common folks...Thank you for your visit Sir... SMH Originally Posted by love_jones
It is very lonely Mr. Love jones when you have as much wealth as I have nobody wants to be your friend or hang out with you or sleep with you. My life is so PATHEIC!!! but I am going to be doing a casting call for some new friends in TWO THOUSAND AND NEVER!!!!!!!!!
Wynter wants to hook up with you. She isn't NBA
Wonderland is an Equal Oportunity Zone
This guy keeps talking about how much money he has.. Wonder what happens when the girl who sees him happens to have a knock on her door. Some things are just better kept to yourself.
This guy keeps talking about how much money he has.. Wonder what happens when the girl who sees him happens to have a knock on her door. Some things are just better kept to yourself. Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
Hey Alyssa how you doing girl I hope you are having a wonderful day. Well in a situation like that I have security for that besides if I have never seen her before more than 5 times I do not do incall .Everything is all secure at my place with cameras security the whole nine so I am good love but, Thanks for checking on me boo to make sure I am safe. UNTIL LATER KISSES
Wynter wants to hook up with you. She isn't NBA Originally Posted by Boltfan
I AM GOOD BUT THANKS BOSS
I don't take much (any?) of what this guy says seriously, but I hope anyone who even considers going to see him reads that he admitted to having security cameras placed in his house.
And that's that.
I don't take much (any?) of what this guy says seriously, but I hope anyone who even considers going to see him reads that he admitted to having security cameras placed in his house.
And that's that. Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
Well all rich men has security staff and cameras boo and my cameras are on the outside of my home not inside, besides where I live has a guard gate house with 24 hours staff so with out clearance you can't get in. Most of the women on here don't have to worry about your concern for them because I want be calling them. My 3 ATF's are all top notch very expensive providers, only one of them live in Dallas so it's all good the women on here is safe. LOL KISSES
Bro...let me let you in on a secret...Come here....Closer....Come on...Closer....You don't have to "Pretend" to be a big shot...The last time I checked... All of the top Black Millionaires & Billionaires are someone I am familiar with either because I studied them. I've seen them in the national media and I would like to emulate some of their strategies in MY OWN business. None of the people on that list is you bro. So that must mean you arent as relevant as you appear. So unless your face appears on that list or any list of "Status" (yours list do not count) then you may have room to talk.

On a lighter note, a shot caller do not call the shots...THEY MAKE THEM!

Anybody can hide behind the "Internet" and make themselves bigger than everyone else. So bro...word to the wise...We have enough cheerleaders and spectators...so stop it with you nonsense bro...it doesn't look good on you especially with the MILLIONS...I mean BILLIONS you have. .. If you should be on that list and somebody "Accidentally" left you off...then I suggest you have your people call the real shot caller to correct it....otherwise you have coins....just like everybody else.

~ Peace and a long life bro
Well all rich men has security staff and cameras boo and my cameras are on the outside of my home not inside, besides where I live has a guard gate house with 24 hours staff so with out clearance you can't get in. Most of the women on here don't have to worry about your concern for them because I want be calling them. My 3 ATF's are all top notch very expensive providers, only one of them live in Dallas so it's all good the women on here is safe. LOL KISSES Originally Posted by suiram77
So if you not worried about the rest of the women and have no desire to see any of the gorgeous women on here... so.... tell us...why you on here again? Why the long ass post about NBA again?... Oh...that's right you have 3 dime pieces and you just opened an account to find some chick who is "THRISTY" enough to get their bills paid because rent is due...I am glad you are laughing...because you to damn stupid to realize the jokes on you....SMH.
Someone watches a little too much love & hip hop.
Bro...let me let you in on a secret...Come here....Closer....Come on...Closer....You don't have to "Pretend" to be a big shot...The last time I checked... All of the top Black Millionaires & Billionaires are someone I am familiar with either because I studied them. I've seen them in the national media and I would like to emulate some of their strategies in MY OWN business. None of the people on that list is you bro. So that must mean you arent as relevant as you appear. So unless your face appears on that list or any list of "Status" (yours list do not count) then you may have room to talk.

On a lighter note, a shot caller do not call the shots...THEY MAKE THEM!

Anybody can hide behind the "Internet" and make themselves bigger than everyone else. So bro...word to the wise...We have enough cheerleaders and spectators...so stop it with you nonsense bro...it doesn't look good on you especially with the MILLIONS...I mean BILLIONS you have. .. If you should be on that list and somebody "Accidentally" left you off...then I suggest you have your people call the real shot caller to correct it....otherwise you have coins....just like everybody else.

~ Peace and a long life bro Originally Posted by love_jones
WOW DAWG YOU SEEM SO ANGRY AND MAD ABOUT WHO I AM WHY THAT IT IS A WOMEN MOVE RIGHT THERE .YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS CONCERN ABOUT MY WEALTH YOU MADE A STATEMENT TO ME AND I ANSWER IT IF THAT WAS NOT GOOD ENOUGH THEN I AM SORRY FOR YOU. YOU DO HAVE THE OPTION TO NOT REPLY TO THIS TREAD ANYMORE SO WORK IT OUT MR. LOVE JONES.
So if you not worried about the rest of the women and have no desire to see any of the gorgeous women on here... so.... tell us...why you on here again? Why the long ass post about NBA again?... Oh...that's right you have 3 dime pieces and you just opened an account to find some chick who is "THRISTY" enough to get their bills paid because rent is due...I am glad you are laughing...because you to damn stupid to realize the jokes on you....SMH. Originally Posted by love_jones
YOU BETTER BE CAREFUL MY FRIEND ECCIE HAS RULES AND MR. DUKEOFG
WILL SEND YOU AN EMAIL WITH THAT KIND OF LANGUAGE. BUT YOU RIGHT MY FRIEND THE JOKE IS ON ME BUT TRUST ME I CAN AFFORD FOR IT TO BE
TAKE CARE ANGRY MAN. THAT IS YOUR NEW NAME I NEVER SEEN A DUDE CARE SO MUCH ABOUT ANOTHER MANS MONEY WOW!!!!!!!! YOU ALREADY TOLD ME WHO YOU ARE. DUCES ANGRY MAN.
I GOTS SO MUCHES MONEY IT BE COMIN OUT MY DRAWS!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 85 Diaper Gangsta.jpeg (36.4 KB, 52 views)
Someone watches a little too much love & hip hop. Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
HEY GIRL BOO I LOVE THAT SHOW DO YOU??