Gamer's Corner: Video Game Thread

With all the hype about No Man's Sky, I thought this article was neat:

http://whatculture.com/gaming/no-man...-so-far?page=1
As much I hate EA/Dice that BF1 is really really looking enticing. While watching the livestream today they had SSSniperwolf there and wouldn't you know...an Xbox controller in her hand while on a PC set up. Obviously there for eye candy but yea I thought that was funny. Maps are bigger and I like the hack an slash you can do while riding the horse. The sniper mask and engineer gas masks were pretty cool to watch in action.
  • cr76
  • 08-16-2016, 09:26 PM
The new mafia looks good

Batman - return to arkham, south park, Resident evil 7 all upcoming!!!

guess ill give 6 another whirl in prep for 7.
  • cr76
  • 09-13-2016, 09:23 PM
So I bought Resident Evil 6 remastered and finished Leon's chapter in about 3 days - I'm assuming you have to play all characters to get the full story
I'm still trying to finish the division, and still have the new Doom unopened. Miss the college days when all I did was game lol
  • cr76
  • 09-18-2016, 10:54 PM
I'm still trying to finish the division, and still have the new Doom unopened. Miss the college days when all I did was game lol Originally Posted by Fallout4
Yup - a buddy of mine says I should get Playstaion plus but I just don't game like I used 2 - watchdogs 2 is probably next on the list
  • cr76
  • 09-19-2016, 07:41 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SN2mssuXnB4

i just hope its not a bust! Originally Posted by Richard Fitzwell
I'm torn on this, is it strictly ONLINE??

"A game so terrible, that if you wanted another Friday the 13th Game, your going to pay for it."- honest game trailers VO on the new game being crowd funded.
Looks like a cool game
  • cr76
  • 10-25-2016, 08:10 PM
Watch dogs 2 is due out soon
BF4 servers are looking empty due to BF1. Everyone seems to be in agreement about BF1, fuck their asking price. That is Clinton greediness what EA is doing.
  • Trey
  • 10-26-2016, 03:03 AM
I have titan fall 2 and battlefield1 in Q on GameFly. We will see what comes first. I got my buddy the division so we can play together GameFly is selling it for 10 bucks with 5 bucks off.

I'm surprised anyone still plays bf4 it had so few players last time I tried. I liked the carrier missions and it was me vs 2 other guys. I have heard only good things so far on bf1. Haven't checked the price as I will rent that one. What's the deal with it?
I think it depends on game mode with BF4. The Conquest ones stay full and everything else is hit and miss. I had to go to European servers for some modes to unlock assignments. Oh man, you're talking about Carrier Assault. Hell yeah that's a bad ass game mode. Those servers slowly died off and the few that are left are always full.

On BF1, it's $120 for the base game and DLC content. Here's the server info;

PC
  • 1 day: $2.99
  • 7 days: $11.99
  • 30 days: $42.99
  • 90 days: $99.99
  • 180 days: $149.99
PlayStation 4, Xbox One
  • 1 day: $1.99
  • 7 days: $7.99
  • 30 days: $26.99
  • 90 days: $64.99