Bored and drunk so here's something a little different

At the end of the week and you can't win... Laughing will ensue. Unless Max tries to lower it an hour. 12 hours ain't going to be easy. ^_^
This is an interesting thread. Love the topic.
I thought about that but figured it wouldn't be fair for the married guys who cant post from home, or from the members who work and cant log on until they get home so I'm sticking with 12hrs.....
This is an interesting thread. Love the topic. Originally Posted by AshrDashr
about being drunk or offering 30 min lol
Ahh.. now I understand black... my blonde hair confused me as it often does... I thought 24 hours after she posted... but no one has to post for well now 12 hours... I understand now... and your correct... this could last a few weeks possibly months........ and I am only visiting for a week... I guess Your right there... sorry for the confusion... best of luck guys
lol.... doh.... that sucks...
but hey... I will visit one week a month for the next 8 months so who knows....
did any body win
lol nope no one can post for 12hrs to win
Yeah, and that means no more posting, starting... NOW!
o.k...lol no more posting starting now
lol... so max rax your sticking with being drunk... for 12 hours
i just had another thought if you are from out of town or even in houston and you win if you are unable to see me within 2 weeks then the winner will be the 1 who posted prior to you
lol... so max rax your sticking with being drunk... for 12 hours Originally Posted by hi_there_6969
Oh sweetie i started drinking at 7pm and didnt stop until about noon
I think that's a fair rule. As for the topic, I like that it was a drunk post, a contest and the prize is just awesome!