What do you consider to be high volume?

No 42 is the meaning of life
No 42 is the meaning of life Originally Posted by johnny punk guy
Almost...

42 is the "Answer to The Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything".
I know half of the ultimate question.....
I do believe I'll paraphrase the way I see fit to justify my diluted self serving beliefs. You shall know my name is the Johnny when I lay my Ultimate Johnny Experience upon you. See is that what Sammy Jackson said? Nope but paraphrased to meet my agenda. wait I've got a agenda ? Time to find a priest.
  • Toyz
  • 03-12-2014, 06:24 AM
I do believe I'll paraphrase the way I see fit to justify my diluted self serving beliefs. You shall know my name is the Johnny when I lay my Ultimate Johnny Experience upon you. See is that what Sammy Jackson said? Nope but paraphrased to meet my agenda. wait I've got a agenda ? Time to find a priest. Originally Posted by johnny punk guy
That is a strong statement my friend...
I think there's only one practical definition of high volume.

If you say or do anything during a session or have anything in your in call or there is anything about the state of your body/hygiene to remind a client or tip them off that you have ever seen another guy or ever plan to, then you're high volume. Low volume is however much business you can handle while avoiding that.
What does it matter?
What does it matter? Originally Posted by Electricfeelnow
To hookers it would seem it doesn't.
  • Toyz
  • 03-13-2014, 06:20 AM
What does it matter? Originally Posted by Electricfeelnow
Man is equipped with a highly sensitive set of senses.

Smell: If we smell another man, by his cologne...my his B/O...by his old cum simmering in your pussy....we notice these things. On a recent visit to someone I had seen a few times I noticed during the coital act a faint scent wafting past my nose. Seems she had BB someone earlier or maybe even the day before & had not cleaned out all remnants from said stank pussy. I nearly gagged. It was our last visit. While you might be used to the smells cause you are wrapped in them daily, we are not. So a new aroma is quite noticeable. And high volume girls run the risk more often.

Sight:

Piles of towels. Wet spots on the sheets. Hell one time I saw menstrual fluid with what looked like semen on the sheets. I got a BJ and the hell out. And no, was not a low dollar Ho.

Hearing:

If you cant even turn off the cell phone for 30-60 minutes then you aren't running your business in a professional manner. And if the incessant buzzing at the 30 minute mark is a friend or pimp encouraging it to be over...just don't. Tell me "5 mins to go" or "time is up" and I will make a break for the door.
On a recent quicky with a long time regular, a guy was actually pounding on the door yelling her name after 15 mins. I smiled, finished, and later texted her with "don't ever set me up again or I won't be seeing you again".

Taste:

YOU are used to the taste of plastic, wet wipes, etc. I am not. Wash that thing and make it pristine. I am paying a LOT of money for the chance to be with a beautiful, clean girl. Its somewhat of a fantasy for us, don't make it a Nightmare-Sally....
whisperers and douglas (post # 33) I find quite interesting and would share similar logical thought. so, as many of the serious posts here described, I'm in agreement with those, that in the long run for the entire provider pool generally >1-2 appointments/day would most likely define high volume. maybe very very slightly higher number if just specializing in short visits(30 min HJ e.g.) Of course there can be instances of extreme deviations, but again of course this is just a general estimate. Any other providers wish to elaborate more specifically from own experiences to help more accurately educate please feel free to do so.
Only if you start from Z and end with A... LOL
You want me to just start listing the providers in alphabetical order? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Only if you start from Z and end with A... LOL Originally Posted by dante0322
90% is Brittany & Barbie LOL