Welcome...

I see the value in their discussion & participation & have appreciated what they are saying. What I don't like is the insulting & degrading manner in which they have treated some of the members here, especially ones that I respect.

I certainly don't need your help. Originally Posted by bp6570
I'm glad you see the value, maybe you can pass it along to smutmonkey who doesn't get it. I can't help you anyway, I'm not a licensed psycho-therapist. But good luck with that, I'm rooting for ya!

Originally Posted by SexyKaylen
Wait....weren't you leaving town for a year?
You crack me up! Maybe it's because your tough guy, mafioso schtick doesn't work for you anymnore!

Originally Posted by scorpio31
DD was trying to be a tough guy???
I thought he was trying to be a 5th grader.
True, all true. I see no value in it at all. So please spell it out here for us less informed. Please explain the value of these discussions the last couple of days and the continued antagonistic posts. Don't just hint that there is some value that only the wisest members of your inner circle can see and the rest of us don't rate receiving the information. Thanks in advance for your detailed post! Originally Posted by KCSmutMonkey
Seriously, you don't get what happened over the last several days? Man, if you don't see the value then there's no explanation I can provide that would clear things up for you. Try reading everything again and this time, concentrate!
DD they do make me laugh.

Scorp there is no way to prove how tough you are from behind a keyboard. Unless it's a mechanical keyboard with a metal backplate. Then you could crush a skull with it.

"If God had meant for me to fight with my hands, he would have given me claws"
Charlton Heston as "Will Penny"
Bacon flavored woman?
This is for makin' bacon, and it's genius.
I'm glad you see the value, maybe you can pass it along to smutmonkey who doesn't get it. I can't help you anyway, I'm not a licensed psycho-therapist. But good luck with that, I'm rooting for ya!

Originally Posted by scorpio31
Maybe a Phd in being a fuckstick/cuntmuscle?
Maybe a Phd in being a fuckstick/cuntmuscle? Originally Posted by bp6570
So....that's what you're claiming to be? Temper, temper....
Bacon flavored woman? Originally Posted by Bartman1963
That's what I'm talkin' about!!!

Now, come up with a way to make her piss ice cold draught and you'll be on to something.
So....that's what you're claiming to be? Temper, temper.... Originally Posted by scorpio31
Sometimes... sorry but did get a little pissed on that last one.
Whats it to you....you are not my dad or my boss...So im here to STAY...So go play with your lil friend in your pants...
Wait....weren't you leaving town for a year? Originally Posted by scorpio31
This isn't quite the same, and I hope she's of age cause she has a nice rack. Nice rack + of legal age+ drunken+ dumbass=fuckhersilly

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/81461215/

Sometimes... sorry but did get a little pissed on that last one. Originally Posted by bp6570
No problem, man, we're just having fun!
This isn't quite the same, and I hope she's of age cause she has a nice rack. Nice rack + of legal age+ drunken+ dumbass=fuckhersilly

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/81461215/

Originally Posted by Bartman1963
Not bad but her head isn't flat enough to hold yer beer mug....and the bitch talks too much.