Hottest Home Made Video of Providers in Our Community.

Discretion maybe. Photos you can always say were stolen (if they fell into the wrong hands). Videos are full proof. I can see the pros and cons. Originally Posted by Crystal.Love
You can shoot videos to give discretion
Sophia Dane well done on a hot video.

http://vimeo.com/54715462
Selena 's is the best in my opinion but they are all for the most part good.
Mysteriousways you are so kind I'm glad you enjoy my video have a wonderful Sunday xoxo selena51
Kudos to Sophia Dane!

I just watched her video, very well done.
Sophia, you have gorgeous legs!

Thanks for the video!
Thank you Thatdude and Thank you Clouddancer!

I have been taking my gym time much more seriously these days so I truly appreciate the compliments!
Nice video and also a nice website, Selena. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.
Thanks pearl man. Have a wonderful weekend.
Bliss, Selena, and Sophia all very nice videos.
Those are some great videos by some awesome ladies!!!
Love the videos but wish there were more MILFs and Chubbies and mixed races. Hot ladies though.
Not sure these guys can handle doubles like that!!! Could push them right over the edge!!! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Risks we are willing to take.
Hey Everyone! Hate to bump this old thread but Im so excited about my new photo shoot and my new video!! Please check it out! Its a preview to my new photos! I will be releasing my photos slowly throughout the month!!!

https://vimeo.com/57292840
WOW Lolabrea, I really enjoyed watching your Classy Video. Great addition to this thread, very nice, well done. This is the way all Ad's should be, save all the xxx and hard core for when we meet. Video's are so much nicer than a few pics, and together they make a GREAT presentation.

I like your P411 profile too

Those lips look like they can give a very nice BBBJ

Muahhhh,
CG
I know WALDT , but , I get turned off by some pics. Just seeing pussy, nipples, and ass does not stimulate me. I think it's a combination of a beautiful lady and a skilled photographer or videographer. Familiarity with the lady also helps. I have been with Lola and just seeing her toes turned me on. Every added dimension makes my urges stronger. Hearing a sexy voice is a good thing. All of the videos in this thread worked for me. I look forward to seeing more videos. I also look forward to seeing Lola again. Her G rated video has filled my mind with xxx thoughts.