Cruz to Run

no Dude, you wanted us to think you were black when you made that remark.

That's bizzare to say the least. You really are capable of saying anything.

Is it too late for you to swim back to your people? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
No, I wanted you to stop and think for a minute. I can't help your reduced reading comprehension level.
  • DSK
  • 03-25-2015, 09:23 AM
Have to say one thing here. When Clinton was in office, everything was in the green. We had no deficit. When Bush and his boys took over, endless wars, more money for "defense" (which counts for half the deficit) and unnecessary wars also. We went red right away, so the defense industry could feed its greed. Originally Posted by SeekingTruth
You speak the very truth you seek.
Actually the "cons" media (Fox) and others are giving significant airtime to the "Cruz isn't qualified" bunch.......Same can't be said for MSM in 2008. They had Obama's back.

For you to say otherwise is pure nonsense.

Just look at how the press corp donated and voted in 2008.

No he isn't. If you said he is no less qualified I would agree with you, but neither was/is qualified.

You are correct, the libs overlooked holes in Obama's quals, just as the cons will ignore similar holes in Cruz' resume.

The two men are reflections of each other in many ways, and both unqualified. And the two medi camps are hypocritical. Originally Posted by Old-T
  • DSK
  • 03-25-2015, 09:25 AM
how do you think he compares to Ron Paul? Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker
I like Paul's stance on prostitution!!
  • DSK
  • 03-25-2015, 09:28 AM
Canadian Cupcake Cruz's campaign is already in shambles.

His logo is a stylized American flag ... Upside down and burning!

But don't look for it on tedcruz.com. Because this is what's on THAT website.

http://tedcruz.com

Canadian Cupcake Cruz surely can't be serious about this... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Let's just refer to him as C3.
No, I wanted you to stop and think for a minute. I can't help your reduced reading comprehension level. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
You're full of shit Dude.
You're full of shit Dude. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
It's the Internet. You're free to think what you want.
I like Paul's stance on prostitution!! Originally Posted by DSK
And [forbidden topic], banking, foreign policy, the (Un)Patriot Act, the NDAA, domestic spying, etc.
Is he a "secure the border first" guy; or does he want the status quo and amnesty?

Is he willing to deport (thru attrition) and shutting off employment people here illegally?

Does he favor getting rid of the "anchor baby" rule and repeal of the "birthright citizenship" of the 14th Amendment?

And what is his stance on H1B visas?

And [forbidden topic], banking, foreign policy, the (Un)Patriot Act, the NDAA, domestic spying, etc. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Is he a "secure the border first" guy; or does he want the status quo and amnesty?

Is he willing to deport (thru attrition) and shutting off employment people here illegally?

Does he favor getting rid of the "anchor baby" rule and repeal of the "birthright citizenship" of the 14th Amendment?

And what is his stance on H1B visas? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Nobody's perfect. But he's not lying about his position, which is a refreshing difference. I think Gary Johnson has the same position as Paul on immigration. I will still support him for the many other areas on which we agree, and the fact I don't think he's lying about what his positions are. But ending the FED, repealing the income tax , Patriot Act, NDAA are much more important than immigration.
  • shanm
  • 03-25-2015, 11:49 AM
And [forbidden topic], banking, foreign policy, the (Un)Patriot Act, the NDAA, domestic spying, etc. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
What's the forbidden topic?

Anyway, it's too bad most conservatives see him as too much of a leftist to be elected. His son, Rand Paul, is a huuuge DOLT, and he already has more support than his father.
Goes to show, the further along you are on the dumb scale, the more likely you are to be the GOP candidate.
What's the forbidden topic?

Anyway, it's too bad most conservatives see him as too much of a leftist to be elected. His son, Rand Paul, is a huuuge DOLT, and he already has more support than his father.
Goes to show, the further along you are on the dumb scale, the more likely you are to be the GOP candidate. Originally Posted by shanm
What about all of the Democrat candidates?

Oh Yeah....your stuck with only one to choose. Hillary.

I guess all you have to be is a lying sot to be a DNC candidate.
What about all of the Democrat candidates?

Oh Yeah....your stuck with only one to choose. Hillary.

I guess all you have to be is a lying sot to be a DNC candidate. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Because the republican candidates are all upstanding citizens who would never lie...
Because the republican candidates are all upstanding citizens who would never lie... Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Both parties are full of corruption.

But Hillary is in a class of her own.
She can't be the best the Dems have to offer.
Both parties are full of corruption.

But Hillary is in a class of her own.
She can't be the best the Dems have to offer. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
I'd rather have O'Malley.